Nosgoth Closed Beta Now Available
From today, gamers can experience the blood-thirsty team-based online multiplayer action of Nosgoth, as the game’s closed beta phase commences. Available on Steam, players take part in asymmetrical, ranged versus melee battles as both Humans and Vampires fight in a dark and brutal fantasy world.
Included in the closed beta phase is the new Siege game mode. In Siege, Humans must capture specific locations and keep them safe from Vampires, while the Vampires must satisfy their bloodlust and hunt down their Human opponents.
Nosgoth will be updated continually throughout closed beta, with future additions including new maps, modes and character classes, plus new weapons, abilities and skins, and more.
Be among the first to fight for the survival of your species and register for the beta here: http://beta.nosgoth.com/register/new
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tata Blitz Reveals Dracula
- Gogogogo.com, a leading provider of online games, today revealed the next in a series of boss background story teasers for the new free to pla...
- Camelot Unchained Reveals New Support and Mage Archetypes
- The support class seems focused on bringing wide arching buffs or enemy debuffs across a battlefield.
- Stronghold Kingdoms Celebrates 5 Million Players
- Developer and publisher Firefly Studios today announced that their popular ‘Castle MMO’ Stronghold Kingdoms has now passed 5 million users...