Nosgoth: Closed Beta Available On February 27th
Today Psyonix & Square Enix are pleased to announce that Closed Beta access to Nosgoth will begin on February 27th.
Nosgoth is a free-to-play team based, third person online multiplayer game, offering ferocious action and competitive gameplay. To celebrate the launch of Nosgoth’s closed beta phase, an all-new mode will be made available called Siege. In Siege, Humans must capture specific locations and keep them safe from Vampires, while the Vampires must satisfy their blood-thirst and hunt down their Human opponents. This is in addition to the asymmetrical, melee versus ranged Team Deathmatch mode that defines Nosgoth’s signature gameplay.
The game will be updated continually throughout closed beta, with future additions including new maps, modes and character classes, plus new weapons, abilities, skins, and more.
For more info, visit http://www.nosgoth.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword launches Add’s Job Class 'Mastermind'
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the ability for players to advance Add, t...
- The Banner Saga wins award at Gameindustry.Biz Innovation Awards
- Stoic, an independent game development company, today announced that at they won the Most Promising Start-up award at the Gamesindustry.biz In...
- Transformers Universe: Wheeljack and Knock Out bots Confirmed
- Jagex has confirmed today that both Wheeljack and Knock Out, known to fans worldwide as characters from the Transformers TV series, will appea...