Weekly Recap #285 April 11th – Nosgoth, Crossout, Doom & More!
MMOHuts Weekly Recap #285 April 11th – Nosgoth, Crossout, Doom & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Metal Assault, Path of Exile, Crossout, Trove, Dungeon Defenders II, Elsword, Perfect World, ASTA, Star Wars The Old Republic, Tera, The Skies, Moving Hazard, Paladins, Nosgoth & Doom!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending April 4th, 2016 (April 4th. – April 11th).
WarpPortal introduces improvements to Metal Assault:
Grinding Gear Games is bringing Path of Exile to China:
Crossout starts up closed beta this week:
Trion reveals more details and head start program for Trove’s expansion:
Dungeon Defenders II is now officially released on Steam:
Elsword welcomes players to the Edge of Elrios into a new area with the Elysion update:
Perfect World’s Elysium update goes live on April 13th:
ASTA’s First Major Content Update Arrives April 19:
SWTOR Releases Visions in the Dark Story Chapter:
Tera introduces a new reward system similar to Blade & Soul’s:
The new MMORPG The Skies is headed to early access on April 16th:
Moving Hazard Free Trial Launches on Steam:
Paladins changed everything… again…:
Pick up Ying Wei, the new goddess in smite from the giveaway here:
Nosgoth has confirmed that it will be cease development on May 31st:
Doom is going into an Open Beta weekend free for PC and console players:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Outcast Odyssey Out Now on iOS and Android
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. is throwing down with the release today of its new free-to-play collectible card battling game, Outcast Odysse...
- Paladins Global Series Interview with Todd Harris
- We speak with Todd Harris of Hi Rez Studios about the Paladins Global Series announcement.
- WEBZEN Launches a Brand New Gaming Portal
- WEBZEN, a global leader in free-to-play MMORPGs, announces the official launch of www.webzen.com, a brand new, global game portal.