Dungeon Defenders II
Dungeon Defenders II is a 3D fantasy tower defense game developed by Trendy Entertainment and is available on Steam Early Access for PC with an upcoming console-exclusive release for PS4. In Dungeon Defenders II players can play by themselves or in a team of up to 4 online co-op players to defend Etheria from The Old One’s army. In third-person mode players are able to place defensive structures like towers that will passively defend their base or players can get right into the action and directly control their hero from an over-the-shoulder view.
Where Dungeon Defenders II really stands out from other tower defense games is in its looting and leveling systems, allowing players to outfit their heroes with relics, weapons, and armor which can be oriented towards improving heroes’ stats or improving defensive structures. Weapons and armors can even be enhanced by fusing them as one to create exceptionally strong gear.
With 12 different types of heroes to play as, 21 maps to defend and an addictive looting system Dungeon Heroes II offers players replayability beyond their wildest dreams.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 05, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Trendy Entertainment
- Publisher: Trendy Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
- +Elemental combos can result in surprisingly useful effects.
- +Exceptional replayability.
- +Various heroes to play as with different play-styles.
- +Item appearance easily correlates to item quality.
- -Focus on grinding is not for everybody.
- -Purchasable in-game currency in a retail game.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or AMD Quad-Core or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or AMD Radeon HD 4770 or better (1GB VRAM)
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Dungeon Defenders II is a 3D fantasy tower defense game developed by Trendy Entertainment and is available on Steam Early Access for PC with an upcoming, console-exclusive release for PS4. In Dungeon Defenders II players fight to defend Etheria from The Old One's army.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy To Launch August 19
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Wizards of the Coast announced today Dungeons & Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy.
- Guild Wars 2: Point of No Return Teaser Trailer Now Available
- With Glint’s egg still missing, Tyria’s heroes must rally their allies and prepare the pact fleet as they begin to launch an assault agai...
- Bandai Namco Announces Tales of The Rays
- Tales of The Rays will be available Summer 2017 in the Americas as a free download from the Apple App Store and Google Play.