ASTA is a free to play 3D fantasy MMORPG being developed by Polygon Games and is available for download on PC. In ASTA players can explore a visually stunning world based on CryENGINE® 3 that brings back some of the more in-depth mechanics of MMORPGs like talent trees and customizable attributes. Characters can be created from two different factions with multiple races and classes, as well as be outfitted with costumes, pets, and mounts to differentiate them from other players. As players make their way through a world with a theatrical soundtrack they will be able to participate in many different aspects of gameplay like dungeons, raids, PvP battlegrounds, guild battles, crafting and much more! ASTA is sure to keep players enthralled with so many gameplay options and inspirational lore!
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Mar 02, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Polygon Games
- Publisher: WEBZEN
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Costume system.
- +Unique inspiration from Asian myths and legends.
- +Vibrant visuals.
- -Poor translations.
- -Crafting system feels useless.
- -Developers seem absent.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP(SP3), 7, 8
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E6700 2.66GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTS 450 / Radeon HD 5700 or better
- HDD: 14 GB
- Description: ASTA is a free to play 3D fantasy MMORPG being developed by Polygon Games and is available for download on PC. In ASTA players can explore a visually stunning world based on CryENGINE® 3 that brings back some of the more in-depth mechanics of MMORPGs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest - “Memoirs of a Beggar” update now available
- On February 14th, 2013, Nexon America released a new update for Dragon Nest called “Memoirs of a Beggar”.
- ArcheAge: Third LiveStream Session Today @ 4 PM PST
- Join Producer Victoria “FireCait” Voss and Community Manager Evan “Scapes” Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the third ins...
- Atlas Reactor Announces Free Mode and Progression Changes
- Today, the Atlas Reactor team has made two big announcements regarding the game's free to play mode, and changes to player progression.