ASTA is a free to play 3D fantasy MMORPG being developed by Polygon Games and is available for download on PC. In ASTA players can explore a visually stunning world based on CryENGINE® 3 that brings back some of the more in-depth mechanics of MMORPGs like talent trees and customizable attributes. Characters can be created from two different factions with multiple races and classes, as well as be outfitted with costumes, pets, and mounts to differentiate them from other players. As players make their way through a world with a theatrical soundtrack they will be able to participate in many different aspects of gameplay like dungeons, raids, PvP battlegrounds, guild battles, crafting and much more! ASTA is sure to keep players enthralled with so many gameplay options and inspirational lore!
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Mar 02, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Polygon Games
- Publisher: WEBZEN
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Costume system.
- +Unique inspiration from Asian myths and legends.
- +Vibrant visuals.
- -Poor translations.
- -Crafting system feels useless.
- -Developers seem absent.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP(SP3), 7, 8
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E6700 2.66GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTS 450 / Radeon HD 5700 or better
- HDD: 14 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 5 Recap
- Worlds history has been made on Group Stage Day 5!
- Wakfu: US version heading into F2P open beta
- Ankama today kicked off open beta for WAKFU, the turn-based massively multiplayer online game (MMO) set in the popular DOFUS universe, where p...
- League of Legends Launches Hextech Crafting in NA
- After yesterday's launch of the Clubs system, League of Legends has now launched Hextech crafting and loot in North America.