Perfect World International
Perfect World is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG Set in a gorgeously designed fantasy world. Create your character using the game’s innovative character creation system and explore this lush fantasy world. Perfect World has numerous playable races and two unique classes for each race, for a total of 12 playable classes. The six races are Humans, Winged Elves, Untamed, Nightblade and Tideborn and Earthguard. With the game’s large selection of playable races and classes, Perfect World is easily one of the most in-depth free to play MMORPGs available. The game’s playable classes are:
Archer – Archers are capable of dealing physical damage to their opponents from a safe distance. They have extremely high accuracy and critical hit chance, but low hit points and limited melee capabilities.
Assassin – Assassins are fragile but deadly. They specialize in dealing large amounts of damage to their opponents as quickly as possible. They have some of the highest DPS (Damage per second) in the game and access to powerful DoT attacks. Their weaknesses include very low hit points and weak physical defense.
Barbarian – Barbarians are powerful tanks that excel in absorbing damage. They are great front line fighters and can transform into tigers to increase increase their movement speed. They have very high hit points, high physical defense and powerful AOE skills. Their weaknesses include low accuracy and weak magical defense.
Blademaster – Blademasters are powerful melee characters with access to a wide variety of skills, making them one of the most varied classes in Perfect World. They have numerous stun skills and powerful AOE attacks, but low magic defense and limited single target damage output.
Cleric – Clerics have access to wide variety of healing and supportive skills making them extremely valuable in groups. They have powerful healing spells and access to some decent offensive magic, but the are fairly weak in PvP and cannot deal as much damage as some of the other classes.
Psychic – Psychics are an interesting utility class in Perfect World, as their spells largely revolve around buffs, defbuffs and hexes. They do have access to some offensive magic, but cannot deal nearly as much damage as wizards.
Venomancer – Venomancers are a unique type of caster class with pet taming abilities. They have access to offensive poison spells and debuffs. They are easily the best soloing class in the game because of their pets, but like other casters, they have low hit points.
Wizard – Wizards are the primary offensive spell casting class in Perfect World. They are capable of dealing the most damage in the game and have access to powerful AoE spells, but have very low hitpoints and slow movement speed.
Mystic – A hybrid offensive and defensive magic user. Mystics have access to some powerful direct damage spells but also useful heal over time spells. They can summon pets to fight along side themselves as well.
Seeker – A powerful melee oriented class which wields a large two handed blade. They have access to numerous nature spells and can cast some offensive magic.
Stormbringer – Using the power of the Moon to bathe their scythes, Stormbringers fight against their enemies with a large variety of magical armoury, such as paralyzing, damage while walking and AoE damage skills, such as two vortexes.
Duskblade – Duskblades are silent and fast, with their combos, things can become dangerous. Must be aware with their paralyze and disarming skills. Duskblades are really versatile in battle, cause they have a feature system that it’s their linked skills.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 02, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Beijing Perfect World
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Plenty of playable races and classes.
- +The most in-depth character creation system of any MMORPG.
- +Varied mounts including flying mounts.
- -Dull combat with slow-paced gameplay.
- -Uninspiring quests.
- -Interface could better.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Dual-Core 2.5GHz
- RAM: 3GB
- GPU: NVIDIA 6800 or newer
- HDD: 8GB
- Description: Perfect World is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG set in a gorgeously designed world. The game offers both level and skill-based progression as well as an incredibly innovative character creation system with near limitless customization options.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Best in Show Coop Awards
- We look back at the greatest examples of multiplayer gaming at E3.
- Warframe Plains of Eidolon Launches Today on Xbox One and PS4
- Digital Extremes is proud to announce that Warframe's latest addition, Plains of Eidolon is live on PS4 and Xbox One today!
- Spirit Tales announces closed beta
- KoramGame has announced the launch of closed beta for Spirit Tales will begin on March 15.