Perfect World International Announces Reflections Release Date
Perfect World Entertainment has announced Perfect World International’s newest update, “Reflections,” will launch on August 8.
The update will introduce a new Realm of Reflection zone and seasonal quests in each city. New advancement paths, mid-level quests, improvements to the low-level experience, better rewards for Nine Trials, and weekly PvP events hope to improve the playing experience for all players and classes.
Perfect World also publishes RaiderZ and Rusty Hearts.
Perfect World International Gameplay Screenshot
The PWI team is excited to announce the release date for PWI: Reflections, the latest content update for Perfect World Entertainment’s free-to-play fantasy MMO. Starting August 8, 2012, players can dive headlong into the new Realm of Reflection zone, seasonal quests in each major city, and much more.
“PWI: Reflections is an update that should please new PWI players and veterans alike,” said Product Manager Tony Liu. “By adding in a new method for gaining EXP, augmenting our mid-level quest roster, and streamlining the low-level range experience, we feel that PWI has reached a new degree of flexibility. Players now have more options than ever when deciding their path to end-game content. And for those who have already reached high-level, we’ve upped the rewards for completing each of the Nine Trials, added a weekly PVP event within the high-level zone of Morai, and made a host of gameplay improvements that should be noticeable right away.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- LifeAfter English Release Review
- Will you have a life after playing NetEase's new viral-apocalypse survival game, LifeAfter? Terris Reviews.
- Space Engineers is Coming to Retail Stores
- Independent developer Keen Software House announced that their pc-hit space-based sandbox game, Space Engineers, has been released to retail s...
- Doom Warrior: Now in Open Beta
- Creaky Corpse are proud to announce the Doom Warrior has now entered Open Beta. This means that anyone can now play without needing one of tho...