Cabals: Card Blitz Releases Worldwide
BISBOG just released their collectible card game, Cabals: Card Blitz on a world-wide level. It’s available on both iOS and Android devices and players build decks and battle enemies in short, automatic battles. A large open world map is populated with enemy strongholds to do battle with, and players can also craft entirely new cards as they delve into a unique realm of occult magic and pre-World War Ii technology. It has been soft-launched in Europe and on Steam since February 2017 and is developed by Kyy Games, which previously developed the CCG Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards back in 2011.
• Short auto-battles – cards are drawn randomly and played automatically, introducing an exciting chance factor in a skill-based genre.
• Non-linear world map – players unlock new regions, conquer and defend strongholds, and choose the order of challenges.
• Skillful deck-building – the core gameplay consists in choosing the right combination of cards to maximize the success chances.
• Immediate PvP-matching – players can play against offline rivals so that there is no waiting time and all player versus player matches start instantly.
• Card fusion – cards can not only be evolved to higher tiered cards but can also be fused to entirely new cards that aren’t available in booster packs.
• Gym strongholds – players can conquer strongholds on the world map and earn big rewards during the time they defend them against other attackers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar E3 "The Strain" MegaDrop!
- If you've been playing WildStar in any seriousness since launch, you're going to have seen hints in the evolving story that a few El...
- Camelot Unchained Reveals New Support and Mage Archetypes
- The support class seems focused on bringing wide arching buffs or enemy debuffs across a battlefield.
- Shining Empire: Coming to Xbox 360 / Xbox One
- After a roller coaster start to 2014, Shining Empire is back on track and now headed to Xbox 360 and Xbox One.