Cabals: Card Blitz Releases Worldwide
BISBOG just released their collectible card game, Cabals: Card Blitz on a world-wide level. It’s available on both iOS and Android devices and players build decks and battle enemies in short, automatic battles. A large open world map is populated with enemy strongholds to do battle with, and players can also craft entirely new cards as they delve into a unique realm of occult magic and pre-World War Ii technology. It has been soft-launched in Europe and on Steam since February 2017 and is developed by Kyy Games, which previously developed the CCG Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards back in 2011.
• Short auto-battles – cards are drawn randomly and played automatically, introducing an exciting chance factor in a skill-based genre.
• Non-linear world map – players unlock new regions, conquer and defend strongholds, and choose the order of challenges.
• Skillful deck-building – the core gameplay consists in choosing the right combination of cards to maximize the success chances.
• Immediate PvP-matching – players can play against offline rivals so that there is no waiting time and all player versus player matches start instantly.
• Card fusion – cards can not only be evolved to higher tiered cards but can also be fused to entirely new cards that aren’t available in booster packs.
• Gym strongholds – players can conquer strongholds on the world map and earn big rewards during the time they defend them against other attackers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Engineers Announces Full Launch Date
- A major update is coming of Space Engineers' Survival, and it's arriving on Thursday, February 28th, 2019.
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Review
- As Chronicle is a card game, you can bet that a majority – if not all – of the customization in the game centers around your deck.
- World of Tanks Set to Go Under the Sea
- Wargaming, inspired by the interest in their upcoming naval team arena battler, World of Warships, has decided to take the next step.