Cabals: Card Blitz
Cabals: Card Blitz is a free-to-play, deck building CCG developed by Kyy Games for PC and iOS where players can lead a team of heroes through an inter-dimensional portal to the strange world of Aea. In Aea occult magic and steampunk-inspired technologies are everywhere you look. Your task? Discover as many powerful cards as you can, build an impressive deck, and defeat any sinister creatures you come across.
Cards are hand-painted and each have their own unique powers and abilities for you to control. Only the best combinations will be able to defeat opponents, so you’ll need to adapt your strategies to the different kinds of foes you’re facing.
In battle your cards will be drawn from your deck automatically, fighting your enemies automatically. You’ll need to use your time wisely, watching your enemy’s cards to see what they have. After all, if you lose the battle you’ve got to fight the same enemy again to progress. Using your battle slider you can control how fast the action happens in every battle – whether you want to just get it over with in 30 seconds or slow the pace down as the action really gets heated to see what your opponent is doing.
In singleplayer you can earn different cards and characters as you explore different areas of Aea. Icy plains and lethal rainforests will become the standard battlegrounds for your missions as you unlock new regions, complete battles, and capture strongholds. In multiplayer you can use your deck that you’ve built in singleplayer to take on other human and computer opponents. What better way could there be to test out your deck than taking on some of Aea’s strongest and climbing the leaderboard in the process.
How will you fare in the world of Aea, a land of unknown magic and new technologies?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 08, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kyy Games
- Publisher: BISBOG SA
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS
- +Hand-painted cards.
- +Nice sense of progression.
- +Great battle scenes.
- -Long card evolution times.
- -Excessive grind.
- -PC client UI is not great.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / iOS 7.0 or later
- RAM: 512 MB
- HDD: 128 MB
- Description: Cabals: Card Blitz is a free-to-play, deck building CCG where player can lead a team of heroes through an inter-dimensional portal to the world of Aea. Deadly climates and even more fearsome opponents wait on the other side!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Master Shutting down Nov 16. Relaunching 6-8 Months Later
- Soul Master, the 3D action MMORPG by GamesCampus, will be shutting down November 16, 2010. The game will relaunch 6-8 months later with new co...
- WarpPortal Reveals Class Details for Mobile RPG Tower of Ascension
- WarpPortal has revealed Warrior, Hunter, and Wizard as the official classes for the highly anticipated Unreal 3 powered mobile game, Tower of ...
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Begins Fall Promotions
- The arrival of Autumn is being celebrated by Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia, with plenty of new content.