The Skies is a post-apocalyptic non-linear MMORPG. Players will adventure in a large world (currently sized at eight square kilometers) and interact with NPCs and each other freely. The game boasts a complex economy where players can not only gather and produce, but also work, manage employees, and run a business. The Skies will also support PvP, team-based combat, and clan wars where players can ultimately create their own governments
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: The Skies Online
- Publisher: The Skies Online
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Open world game.
- +Large game world.
- +Non-linear gameplay.
- -Currently generic looking.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: The Skies is a post-apocalyptic non-linear MMORPG. Players will adventure in a large world (currently sized at eight square kilometers) and interact with NPCs and each other freely.
Articles You May Enjoy
- All-New Weapon In Nexon's Vindictus Ups the Ante
- Nexon’s action-packed MMO Vindictus continues its summer updates by upping the ante with Vella’s new weapon, the Twin Chain Blades.
- Battlerite's 'Tales of Horror' Creep In Today
- As Friday the 13th draws closer, the creepy things will crawl out of hiding in Battlerite for the 'Tales of Horror' event.
- MU ONLINE Opens w/ Survival of the Fittest Events
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced the release of Battle Core, MU ONLINE’s latest content update.