The Skies is a post-apocalyptic non-linear MMORPG. Players will adventure in a large world (currently sized at eight square kilometers) and interact with NPCs and each other freely. The game boasts a complex economy where players can not only gather and produce, but also work, manage employees, and run a business. The Skies will also support PvP, team-based combat, and clan wars where players can ultimately create their own governments
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: The Skies Online
- Publisher: The Skies Online
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Open world game.
- +Large game world.
- +Non-linear gameplay.
- -Currently generic looking.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: The Skies is a post-apocalyptic non-linear MMORPG. Players will adventure in a large world (currently sized at eight square kilometers) and interact with NPCs and each other freely.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Japanese Free to Play MMORPGs and MMOs
- Most free to play MMORPGs and MMOs are developed in Korea, but other nations are starting to enter the industry.
- ArcheAge: Alpha Now Live and NDA Free
- Recently, Trion Worlds’ Alpha test of ArcheAge has begun. Alpha is an opportunity for a hand-picked group of ArcheAge fansite operators, liv...
- New crafting showcase for EverQuest Next Landmark
- Recently, Sony Online Entertainment has revealed new details on their crafting systems for EverQuest Next Landmark. Michael Mann, the Lead Sys...