The Skies is a post-apocalyptic non-linear MMORPG. Players will adventure in a large world (currently sized at eight square kilometers) and interact with NPCs and each other freely. The game boasts a complex economy where players can not only gather and produce, but also work, manage employees, and run a business. The Skies will also support PvP, team-based combat, and clan wars where players can ultimately create their own governments
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: The Skies Online
- Publisher: The Skies Online
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Open world game.
- +Large game world.
- +Non-linear gameplay.
- -Currently generic looking.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: The Skies is a post-apocalyptic non-linear MMORPG. Players will adventure in a large world (currently sized at eight square kilometers) and interact with NPCs and each other freely.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Releases Patch 4.11
- Riot Games has released Patch 4.11 for League of Legends, with a primary theme of equalizing the battles in the jungle.
- HiRez teams up to bring Paladins Premier League Exclusively to Facebook
- Huge news from HiRez Studios! Their partnership with WESA is teaming up with Facebook to bring the Paladins Premier League to Facebook!
- ArenaNet reveals Guild Wars 2 Warrior Elite Specialization
- Today ArenaNet revealed the berserker, the elite specialization for the warrior profession debuting in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.