Weekly Recap #270 Dec. 21st – Warframe, Blade & Soul, Robocraft & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Tribes Ascend, Wildstar, Heroes of the Storm, Armored Warfare, Skyforge, Elsword, Paladins, League of Legends, AdventureQuest 3D, Blade & Soul, Robocraft & Warframe!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending December 21st, 2015 (Dec. 14th – Dec. 21st).
Tribes: Ascend is back with update 1.1:
WildStar starts up Protostar’s WinterFest Extravaganza:
Dirty Bomb has limited time trinkets for the holidays:
Heroes of the Storm introduces Lunara and holiday themed events and discounts:
Armored Warfare celebrates the holidays with a premium tank gift to players:
Skyforge introduces a new region available to Immortals that reach 187K Prestige:
KOG Games revamps Elsword and Rena in the first update in Elsword Season 2:
Paladins launches CBT update 10 finally introducing the deck building feature:
Riot Games gets fully acquired by its majority investor, Tencent Games:
A re-imagined 3D version of AdventureQuest has been funded on Kickstarter:
Blade & Soul concludes its final beta before launch on Jan. 19th:
Robocraft goes full spectrum with its latest update:
Warframe introduces Nezha in the Ring of Fire update:
~~~ Giveaway ~~~
Colopl Rune Story Christmas Jewel Raffle Event:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS Hits 2 Million Sold
- Bluehole Inc. announced today that PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) has sold more than two million copies on Steam.
- Eden Eternal introduces Samurai
- Last week, Aeria Games introduced a new major update to Eden Eternal, adding a new class and more.
- GAMEVIL to Publish Mobile Version of ArcheAge
- GAMEVIL is the leader in adapting online games for mobile, having also launched a mobile version of the RPG Kritika on iOS and Android this pa...