Blade & Soul
Blade & Soul is an action-oriented MMORPG developed by Team Bloodlust and Published by NCSoft. Based on the creative mind of famous South Korean artist “Hyung Tae-Kim”, Blade & Soul brings the world of Asian martial arts fantasy to life in this massively multiplayer online universe. Create your hero. Hone your martial arts skills. Unlock the secrets of Qing Gong. Choose your faction. Conquer your enemies. Bring honor to your clan.
Fantasy and Martial-Arts Combat: Use true Kung-Fu and weapon-based techniques to defeat enemies, as well as the ancient art of Qing Gong to move freely through the environment.
Impressive character customization: With initial character creation giving players access to multiple hair styles, facial structures, eye color, height, and body sliders, B&S has one of the most well developed character creation systems of any MMORPG to date.
Compelling storyline: Take your character on a quest for revenge as they try to defeat evil, with themes and cutscenes that come straight out of a classic martial-arts film.
Strong PvE and PvP features: PvE players have access to solo dungeons, randomized labyrinths, open boss fights and more, while PvP players will have acccess to open-world PvP, arena and battleground-based combat, so there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Gon: Tall and strong, the Gon are as tenacious and destructive as their ancient dragon forebears. Although distrusted and even feared by strangers, a Gon is a fierce friend and a dependable ally.
Jin: Moved by a sublime mix of curiosity and wisdom, the versatile Jin embody the spirit of the Black Tortoise.
Kun: The mysterious Kun owe their natural beauty, grace, and dignity to the mighty Phoenix. Devotees of order and harmony, this all-female race favor the natural world over the discord of civilized life.
Lyn: The diminutive Lyn may appear cute and harmless, but they have highly-tuned senses that make them born survivors, and also grant them the ability to see and converse with the spirits. Their sweet demeanor belies their ability, however, and it’s never a good idea to underestimate a Lyn.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Team Bloodlust
- Publisher: NCSoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast-paced and reactive combat with unique movement.
- +Unique character designs.
- +Varied PvE and PvP content.
- -Race-locked classes.
- -Tedious end-game.
- -Combat is heavily dependent on connection latency compared to most MMORPGs.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit)
- CPU: Core 2 Quad Q6400 2.13GHz, Phenom II X4 805, or better.
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800 GT, Radeon HD 4850, or better.
- HDD: 15GB
- Description: Based on the creative mind of famous South Korean artiest “Hyung Tae-Kim”, Blade & Soul brings the world of Asian martial arts fantasy to life in this massively multiplayer online universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Grand Tournament Comes to Hearthstone This August
- Excitement is in the air as brave champions hailing from the icy reaches of Northrend to the deserts of southern Kalimdor ready their lances.
- SEGA Announces Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies
- SEGA announces The Western Front Armies, a new, in-expensive standalone multiplayer that adds a new way for players to join Company of Heroes ...
- PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds Revealed
- The standalone game will expand the core Battle Royale experience enjoyed by millions of players into a highly competitive player vs. player.