Blade & Soul Rising Waters Launches February 10
Blade & Soul will launch its next major update, “Rising Waters,” tomorrow, Wednesday February 10, 2016.
Rising Waters will bring Bloodshade Harbor, an instance for 4-player and 6-player parties; Nightshade Harbor, a 24-player raid; and the first seven levels of Mushin’s Tower, a single player Heroic Dungeon.
The update will also add Hongmoon levels, and marks the start of the preseason for the first PvP Season.
Full patch notes are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials Reveals All-New Team Battle 'Chaos Incubus'
- Era of Celestials is putting the players' input first again, with this new cross-server/team battle event, Chaos Incubus.
- Elsword Sander Content Preview
- First off you might be wondering why you would ever leave the wonderful City of Hamel after spending so much time and effort restoring Chungâ€...
- Warspear Online: 8 Years of Conflict
- AIGRIND released 5.8 "DragonÂ´s ritual", an update for cross-platform MMORPG Warspear Online.