Blade & Soul Rising Waters Launches February 10
Blade & Soul will launch its next major update, “Rising Waters,” tomorrow, Wednesday February 10, 2016.
Rising Waters will bring Bloodshade Harbor, an instance for 4-player and 6-player parties; Nightshade Harbor, a 24-player raid; and the first seven levels of Mushin’s Tower, a single player Heroic Dungeon.
The update will also add Hongmoon levels, and marks the start of the preseason for the first PvP Season.
Full patch notes are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astellia Online Review
- It’s a hard lot for MMOs these days, and Astellia Online is no exception. Jason explores this new world.
- Crystal Saga introduces marriage and rebirth
- Crystal Saga has launched a new update, just in time for Valentine's Day.
- Tactical Monsters Steam Early Access Interview
- We interview Camex Games about their fresh new F2P title Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena, out now on Steam.