Blade & Soul Rising Waters Launches February 10
Blade & Soul will launch its next major update, “Rising Waters,” tomorrow, Wednesday February 10, 2016.
Rising Waters will bring Bloodshade Harbor, an instance for 4-player and 6-player parties; Nightshade Harbor, a 24-player raid; and the first seven levels of Mushin’s Tower, a single player Heroic Dungeon.
The update will also add Hongmoon levels, and marks the start of the preseason for the first PvP Season.
Full patch notes are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu: Crime and Punishment
- Learn more about the rich PvP experience in Age of Wushu with this close-up.
- RuneFest Reveals Franchise Highlights for 2016
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG RuneScape, are pleased to announce that RuneFest 2015 was a success.
- Shotgun News 10/30: STO, C&C, Hawken, and Much More!
- Daily dose of MMO News, October 30th 2013: STO, C&C, Hawken, and more.