Blade & Soul Rising Waters Launches February 10
Blade & Soul will launch its next major update, “Rising Waters,” tomorrow, Wednesday February 10, 2016.
Rising Waters will bring Bloodshade Harbor, an instance for 4-player and 6-player parties; Nightshade Harbor, a 24-player raid; and the first seven levels of Mushin’s Tower, a single player Heroic Dungeon.
The update will also add Hongmoon levels, and marks the start of the preseason for the first PvP Season.
Full patch notes are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destroids invade Champions Online
- Perfect World Entertainment has launched a brand new event to celebrate the third anniversary of Champions Online.
- Hero's Song Cancels Kickstarter Project
- In a Kickstarter update today, Hero's Song developer PixelMage announced that it was cancelling the project.
- Legion of Heroes Review
- In Legion of Heroes, you pick a starting character and set out into the world to right wrongs and triumph over evil.