Black Desert Online Reveals Second Closed Beta Details
In addition to opening name registration today, Black Desert Online revealed new details for its upcoming second closed beta.
The list of changes made since the first closed beta includes:
- All-new Karma system, which balances player kills and death penalties
- Addition of voiceovers
- French and German localization
- Addition of tutorial videos
- Adjustments to experience gain
- Maximum player level of 55
- Improved user interface
The second Black Desert closed beta begins on February 18.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Puzzle & Dragons Invites The Adorable World of Sanrio Back for a Collab
- GungHo Online Entertainment welcomes the incredible, magical world of Sanrio back to Puzzle & Dragons for a fantastic collaboration.
- Hero of the Obelisk Goes Big with Dungeon Master Update
- GBE Games has launched HOTO’s biggest update to-date! Titled “Dungeon Masters”, this major update introduces an expansive layer of new c...
- WAKFU, the Transmedia Land of Kelba Goes Through an In-Game Facelift
- Ankama is pleased to announce the revamp of the island of Kelba, one of the most famous locations of the WAKFU game and TV series.