Blade & Soul Unchained Arrives March 2
NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMO, is scheduled to launch on March 2 in North America and Europe.
Unchained introduces the new Warlock class to the Jin and Lyn races, as well as two new environments: the Naryu Labyrinth dungeon and Floor 8 of Mushin’s Tower.
The Warlock uses mid-range abilities, with a focus on snaring, fast combos, and shadow magic. The class can also summon a demonic Thrall to finish off its enemies.
Naryu Labyrinth is a heroic dungeon available in 4-player and 6-player versions, and offers a dynamic 3-stage encounter to challenge teams.
Floor 8 of Mushin’s Tower is a new single-player heroic encounter pitting players against an ethereal manifestation of Mushin himself.
The update will also include new features, balance changes, and miscellaneous updates. Learn more about Unchained here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Launches Lanox Dungeon and Events
- KOG Games today announces the launch of the new Lanox Dungeons and a raised level cap in Elsword!
- EVE: Valkyrie Alpha Test Begins January 18
- CCP Games today announced that the consumer testing program for VR game EVE: Valkyrie will enter the alpha phase on January 18th.
- Novus AEterno Funds on Kickstarter, Unlocking Multiple Stretch Goals
- Taitale Games' Kickstarter for the epic science fiction MMORTS, Novus AEterno, comes to a close today having raised a whopping 360% of th...