Blade & Soul Unchained Arrives March 2
NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMO, is scheduled to launch on March 2 in North America and Europe.
Unchained introduces the new Warlock class to the Jin and Lyn races, as well as two new environments: the Naryu Labyrinth dungeon and Floor 8 of Mushin’s Tower.
The Warlock uses mid-range abilities, with a focus on snaring, fast combos, and shadow magic. The class can also summon a demonic Thrall to finish off its enemies.
Naryu Labyrinth is a heroic dungeon available in 4-player and 6-player versions, and offers a dynamic 3-stage encounter to challenge teams.
Floor 8 of Mushin’s Tower is a new single-player heroic encounter pitting players against an ethereal manifestation of Mushin himself.
The update will also include new features, balance changes, and miscellaneous updates. Learn more about Unchained here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul Beta Impressions
- I have already had an opportunity to play Echo of Soul, and even had a shot at doing a higher-level dungeon with a couple of other press
- SMITE and Hi-Rez Studios to join top Video Content Creators at GameVid Expo
- Hi-Rez Studios announces it will host SMITE's Launch Tournament Grand Finals at the GameVid Expo.
- Put the Pedal to the Floor in Need for Speed World Drag Mode
- After a six year absence from the Need for Speed™ franchise and in popular demand from the community, Drag Mode makes a triumphant debut in ...