Weekly Recap #320: League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, Fractured & More
Weekly Gaming News summary for the week of June 29th, 2018 (June 25th – June 29th).
League of Legends Prepares for VS 2018 Event:
Neverwinter: Ravenloft is Live on PC:
Guild Wars 2’s Living World S4E3 is Live:
World of Tanks: Mercenaries is Live:
Warface coming to Console:
Fractured Launches their Kickstarter:
Cosmo Invictus CCG Coming to Steam June 27th:
ZULA Enters OBT:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shaiya Relaunches in Southeast Asia With a Beta Test
- PlayPark has brought back a classic MMO, Shaiya, which is a PVP-focused MMORPG, and released their Closed Beta test into Southeast Asia.
- Bierzerkers Alpha Impressions
- Bierzerkers is a game of team-based combat; as of this writing there are two game modes I have experienced.
- Nether Adds First Community Selected Features in New Content Update
- Phosphor Games announces news for Nether that includes a new subway system, wing gliders, and a massive new nether.