Robocraft is a sci-fi vehicle-action MOBA dropping would be pilots on a vast resource-rich battlefield where they will need to build and pilot robotic creations while engaging opposing forces.
►Creative Spark: Customize your robotic-vehicle with over a hundred cubes and parts including the likes of Wheels, Thrusters, Hoverblades, and Plasma Cannons.
►In Gear: Jump in the seat of Jet Cars, Tanks, and Flying Warships as you race to the ever-chaotic conflict.
►Securing Victory: Enter into battles alone or with a Platoon, and return with new resources to make your ‘bots even more powerful.
►Taking Charge: Make repairs and save your creations to the garage from anywhere with cloud technology.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases such as the ability to speed up account progress.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 24, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Freejam
- Publisher: Freejam
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Not Pay2Win
- +Fast and Smooth Combat
- +Well Designed Maps
- -Limited Game Modes
- -Tier-Locked Customization
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista+
- CPU: Intel Dual Core+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Shader Model 3.0 Compatible, DirectX 9.0c+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Robocraft is a sci-fi vehicle-action MOBA dropping would be pilots on a vast resource-rich battlefield where they will need to build and pilot robotic creations while engaging opposing forces.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Intel Extreme Masters goes into Anniversary Season with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- The elite pro gaming tour is set to bring together professional computer game players across three continents.
- PointMMO Platform Announced
- A new digital distribution platform solely for MMOs, PointMMO, was announced today.
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Game Review
- SAO is part Visual Novel, part .Hack-esque MMO simulator, but that’s what the franchise is built on.