Robocraft is a robot vehicle shooter that claims to be a blend of Minecraft and World of Tanks. You may create and customize a robot vehicle from over a hundred cubes and parts with complete freedom to design whatever you dream. Enter into battles alone or with a Platoon, and then return with new resources to make your ‘bots more powerful. Autorepair your bots between battles, save them to the garage, and access them from any PC due to cloud technology.
BUILD – A futuristic robo vehicle from Cubes, add Wheels, Thrusters, Hoverblades, and Plasma Cannons
DRIVE – Jump in the Pilot seat of your Robot and drive it into battle in Jet Cars, Tanks, Flying Warships, anything you can dream up
FIGHT – Battle online in massively multiplayer mayhem against users from all over the world
– Over 100 cubes and components to collect and combine to make a million different Robot designs
– Watch as you enemies Robot breaks apart cube by cube as you destroy them with powerful weaponry
– Auto-repair your Robot and head into battle again gradually building your resources to make your Robots more powerful
– Invite Friends, chat in game
– Form Platoons and battle on the same team
– Save your Robots in the Garage in the cloud
– Access your game account from any PC anywhere via Robocloud
– Free-To-Win, everything required to get to the very top of the tree in Robocraft can be gained for free
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 02, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Freejam
- Publisher: Freejam
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +No cash shop advantage.
- +Customization options are immense.
- +Fast and smooth combat.
- +Well designed balanced maps.
- -Limited game modes.
- -Customization limited by tier locks.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7, Mac OSX, Ubuntu Linux
- CPU: Intel 3.0GHz with SSE2 support or equivalent AMD family
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: Shader Model 3.0 Compatible, DirectX 9.0c
- HDD: 1GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Where Have all the Factions Gone?
- It's no secret that pretty much every single game that's been released post World of Warcraft has shamelessly attempted to get a pie...
- Guild Wars 2 'Tangled Paths' Update Releases Today
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Tangled Paths” for Guild Wars 2’s Living World...
- DK Online Goes Into Closed Beta
- Aeria Games has announced the closed beta for its anticipated PvP focused MMORPG DK Online has officially started.