AdventureQuest 3D is a free to play cross-platform MMORPG being developed by Artix Entertainment, LLC and will be available on PC, Mac, iOS, and Android! AdventureQuest 3D is a fantasy world filled with all of your favorite MMORPG elements like monsters, magic, and stories. What is even better is that the same character can be played on your tablet, phone, and computer so you don’t have to start over on each device. The same friends can even be played with across devices so you can truly take your adventures with you anywhere you go. AdventureQuest 3D is also designed to be enjoyed in small bursts, making it a perfect mobile MMO for any frequent travelers who still want to experience the thrill of creating big parties and taking on fierce creatures. Combat happens in real-time battles where you will need to stay alert and work with your allies to slay anything in your path, earning your sweet rewards in the process. Weapon and Armor Fusion will even let you combine the looks and stats of your items, allowing you to keep what you think suits your look best. You could even keep your low-level gear around and power it up so nobody suspects your true strength! With numerous features, a multi-class character system, and the ability to cross-platform between wide ranges of devices, AdventureQuest 3D is sure to keep you busy no matter if you have five minutes or an hour to play!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Artix Entertainment, LLC
- Publisher: Artix Entertainment, LLC
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +AdventureQuest nostalgia.
- +Multiple classes on single characters!
- +Weapon fusion lets you make use of your old gear.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: AdventureQuest 3D is a fantasy world filled with all of your favorite MMORPG elements like monsters, magic, and stories. What is even better is that the same character can be played on your tablet, phone, and computer so you don't have to start over on each device.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Gears Up For Modern War With 1.87
- Gaijin Entertainment announced yesterday the release of a major content update for War Thunder, in 1.87.
- League of Angels II Opens Gates for Open Beta
- For the Closed Beta spanning since March 24th, invites were limited to 5,000 players to test the game in a more controlled setting.