Weekly Recap #261 Oct. 19th – Black Desert, HeroWarz, Overwatch & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: WildStar, HeroWarz, Black Desert, Tree of Savior, Elite Lord of Alliance, Devilian, Cabal II, Dragomon Hunter, Echo of Soul, Overwatch, Warframe, Dungeon Defenders II, Brawlhalla & Marvel Heroes 2015!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending October 19th, 2015 (Oct. 12th – Oct. 19th).
Carbine Studios launched a new “Features” trailer for WildStar Reloaded:
KOG Games and A.Storm announce they’re bringing HeroWarz to the West:
Black Desert is coming to the West in early 2016… as a buy to play title:
Tree of Savior team reveals more details about the 2nd CBT:
ELOA is currently in the middle of its first official western closed beta:
Trion Worlds is preparing to start the first closed beta test for Devilian:
The Ruins of the Gods update has launched in Cabal II:
Dragomon Hunter is now in closed beta, watch TheBottomTier live stream:
Echo of Soul Episode 1.5 & Warlock class is now available:
Overwatch is preparing to go into public beta by the end of October:
Warframe developers showcased new content and changes coming in update 18:
Dungeon Defenders II is now in Open Alpha on steam:
Brawlhalla announced it is going into Open Beta on Nov. 3rd:
Goodbye Marvel Heroes 2015 hello Marvel Heroes 2016:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels – Paradise Land Brings New Mysterious Hero
- League of Angels - Paradise Land brings a new mysterious hero: Light Envoy; they promise to bring a lot of fun to the League of Angels game!
- Elsword Introduces Hyperactive Skills
- oday KOG Games, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG, Elsword, have challenged the Elsword combat elite to unleash their true warri...
- Nova Genesis: New Browser-Based MMO Announced
- Global games publisher Reality Squared Games revealed today plans to release its newest free-to-play browser game, called Nova Genesis. The fi...