Black Desert Online
Black Desert Online is a sandbox-style MMORPG that offers a great deal for players to do. Explore a large world without ever seeing a loading screen. Engage in action packed combat, where skill is king. Become one a landowner in a world where housing is instanced. Fight others in epic sieges, and become a legend.
As of 2018, BDO on PC was given a massive graphics, sound, and gameplay overhaul. If you haven’t experienced BDO Remastered, you haven’t played BDO at all.
►Skill based, action oriented, no-tab targeting combat. Move fluidly across the battlefield with intuitive controls.
►Ride a mount into combat, but remember, they can be killed if you’re not cautious!
►Join friends and other players to hunt down world and field bosses for amazing loot.
►Sail the high seas and murder folks you find there. All about that booty, yar!
Archer, Lahn, Mystic, Striker, Dark Knight, Warrior, Ranger, Sorceress, Berserker, Tamer, Valkyrie, Kunoichi, Ninja, Witch, Wizard, Musa, Maehwa, Shai, Guardian
Players may choose to purchase an option monthly “Value Pack” subscription for premium access, as well as inventory slots, storage slots, mounts, pets, cosmetics, and a variety of other convenience based items.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 03, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Pearl Abyss
- Publisher: Kakao Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large, open world to explore.
- +19 classes with different awakenings.
- +Different relationships with NPCs to add depth.
- -Housing is limited.
- -Action combat is shaky and visually hard to follow.
- -Gender locked classes
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-650 3.2GHz/li>
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970, AMD RX 480
- HDD: 27 GB
- Description: Black Desert is a sandbox-style MMORPG that offers a great deal for players to do. Explore a large world without ever seeing a loading screen. Engage in action packed combat, where skill is king.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chronicles of Elyria Launches Kickstarter Campaign
- The Kickstarter campaign for Soulbound Studios’ Chronicles of Elyria went live today at 12 PM PDT.
- World of Zurit: Indiegogo Campaign Launched
- World of Zurit: Indiegogo Campaign Launched - Battles of Biomechanical Dragons in a Dynamic Sci-Fi Setting
- Arctic Combat - The War Has Come
- Webzen released Chapter 3 - The War Has Come, a new trailer for their modern military MMOFPS Arctic Combat stating that the conflict between ...