Black Desert Online: Remastered
Black Desert is a sandbox-style MMORPG that offers a great deal for players to do. Explore a large world without ever seeing a loading screen. Engage in action packed combat, where skill is king. Become one a landowner in a world where housing is instanced. Fight others in epic sieges, and become a legend.
As of 2018, BDO was given a massive graphics, sound, and gameplay overhaul. If you haven’t experienced BDO Remastered, you haven’t played BDO at all.
►Skill based, action oriented, no-tab targeting combat. Move fluidly across the battlefield with intuitive controls.
►Ride a mount into combat, but remember, they can be killed if you’re not cautious!
►Join friends and other players to hunt down world and field bosses for amazing loot.
►Sail the high seas and murder folks you find there. All about that booty, yar!
Archer, Lahn, Mystic, Striker, Dark Knight, Warrior, Ranger, Sorceress, Berserker, Tamer, Valkyrie, Kunoichi, Ninja, Witch, Wizard, Musa, and Maehwa, with more coming soon!
Players may choose to purchase an option monthly “Value Pack” subscription for premium access, as well as inventory slots, storage slots, mounts, pets, cosmetics, and a variety of other convenience based items.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 03, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Pearl Abyss
- Publisher: Kakao Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large, open world to explore.
- +Variety of activities to perform.
- +Different relationships with NPCs to add depth.
- -Housing is limited.
- -Action combat is shaky and visually hard to follow.
- -Gender locked classes
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-650 3.2GHz/li>
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970, AMD RX 480
- HDD: 27 GB
- Description: Black Desert is a sandbox-style MMORPG that offers a great deal for players to do. Explore a large world without ever seeing a loading screen. Engage in action packed combat, where skill is king.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Winning Putt Update Increases Level Cap
- Besides pushing the level cap from 30 to 35, demanding quests, new club sets, and game optimizations are waiting for the players.
- Dungeonland F2P Review
- Just like in many other coop games, there are a couple of classes that you can choose to use to go through this theme park. Each one of these ...