MU Origin Pre-Registration Now Available
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced that the upcoming mobile MMORPG MU Origin will be officially launched in App Store and Google play on June 8, 2016 (UTC).
MU Origin is a stunning real-time MMORPG that lets players embark on an epic fantasy journey, successfully transferred full 3D PC MMORPG MU ONLINE’s enormous amount of contents and applied the latest mobile game trends: the game system and user interface which are optimized to mobile devices, and the splendid graphics.
MU Origin offers the full 3D epic MMORPG experience, featuring fast paced easy levelling, endless levels and contents. Players can meet friends, create parties, and gear up to fight against the evil on a vast open world to bring back tranquillity.
Today WEBZEN has launched the pre-registration event for MU Origin, running throughout the official launch. The pre-registration for MU Origin allows interested users to sign up on the game’s website to receive rewards, including Resurrection Stones (Resurrect Character), Gold Ingots, Seal of Ascensions (3X EXP Boost), Bound Diamonds, and Epic Chest Ticket (Premium Item) once the app launches.
Starting from today, now players can visit its official site and pre-register, Like and Share MU Origin’s Facebook page to accumulate their points. Rewards will be finalized based on their points at the end of the event, and then all rewards will be sent on the week of the official launch.
MU Origin is only available in English, and player across iOS and Android can join forces with powerful players and conquer enemies in the immersive world of MU Origin, while supporting cross-platform multiplayer.
WEBZEN already soft-launched MU Origin on iOS and Android in Canada and Ireland, getting the game ready for its full release in June. In the meantime, players who can’t have access to MU Origin just yet can check out game guides & tips in the official MU Origin forum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu reveals the conquering of Ogrest
- The main quest of Wakfu has been revealed this week by Ankama.
- Alteil Horizons Offers Detailed Plans in Kickstarter Update
- Indie developer Apocoplay has released a clear vision of their goals for the innovative iTCG, Alteil Horizons. Not only do they lay out the fo...
- Super Evil Megacorp Announces Official Launch Date for Vainglory
- Vainglory developer Super Evil Megacorp today revealed that the official commercial launch date for the critically acclaimed MOBA.