Creativerse – PAX Prime 2015 Dev Play
DizzyPW and the Devs from Playful tour Creativerse and whats new on the show floor of PAX Prime 2015! In this demo Dizzy gets to see the new blueprint feature that lets players build some increadable structures with a paint by numbers style system. This system actually indicates, not only what materials you need to make the structure but where the certain materials go.
Creativerse is a sandbox adventure game set in a beautiful yet treacherous world shrouded in mystery. Adventure solo or bring your friends, unearth secrets, and tame the land together!
You can purchase access to the alpha version of the game, where you’ll have the chance to help shape the game’s destiny with your feedback. Or you can wait until the game goes free-to-play to get in on the fun.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Ural Steel 2012 Winners Announced
- Wargaming has announced the winners of their International Ural Steel Championship 2012 finals, which were held in Moscow on September 16.
- Combat Arms opens the Slaughterhouse
- A new update today for Combat Arms releases a new map for clan battlers.
- Forsaken World: Frostgale Fjord Battlefield Arrives
- Forsaken World's Frostgale Fjord Battlefield is up and running and In the addition to the 12v12 Battlefield, the update includes expanded...