Creativerse – PAX Prime 2015 Dev Play
DizzyPW and the Devs from Playful tour Creativerse and whats new on the show floor of PAX Prime 2015! In this demo Dizzy gets to see the new blueprint feature that lets players build some increadable structures with a paint by numbers style system. This system actually indicates, not only what materials you need to make the structure but where the certain materials go.
Creativerse is a sandbox adventure game set in a beautiful yet treacherous world shrouded in mystery. Adventure solo or bring your friends, unearth secrets, and tame the land together!
You can purchase access to the alpha version of the game, where you’ll have the chance to help shape the game’s destiny with your feedback. Or you can wait until the game goes free-to-play to get in on the fun.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digital-First Comic INFINITE CRISIS to Debut on May 19
- DC Comics releases Infinite Crisis, a comic book based on the DC Comics inspired Infinite Crisis video game.
- Yu-Gi-Oh Card Game King of Duel Is Available Now
- King of Duel a game has amazing duel customized for touch screens and on-the-go play.
- Forge of Empires Introduces New 'Tomorrow' Era
- The German developer InnoGames, has just introduced a new period to its strategic online game Forge of Empires: The Tomorrow Era.