Creativerse – PAX Prime 2015 Dev Play
DizzyPW and the Devs from Playful tour Creativerse and whats new on the show floor of PAX Prime 2015! In this demo Dizzy gets to see the new blueprint feature that lets players build some increadable structures with a paint by numbers style system. This system actually indicates, not only what materials you need to make the structure but where the certain materials go.
Creativerse is a sandbox adventure game set in a beautiful yet treacherous world shrouded in mystery. Adventure solo or bring your friends, unearth secrets, and tame the land together!
You can purchase access to the alpha version of the game, where you’ll have the chance to help shape the game’s destiny with your feedback. Or you can wait until the game goes free-to-play to get in on the fun.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation - End of July 2014
- The Repopulation team has released a new blog post detailing all their changes for their upcoming MMO sandbox game, mentioning details includi...
- WildStar Reveals Season 1.5 Details
- With the Invasion: Nexus patch, WildStar is introducing a one-drop PvP Season, 1.5.
- Lord of the Rings Online Revenue Doubles Since Going F2P
- Revenues for The Lord of the Rings Online have doubled since the formerly subscription based MMORPG went free to play.