Creativerse – PAX Prime 2015 Dev Play
DizzyPW and the Devs from Playful tour Creativerse and whats new on the show floor of PAX Prime 2015! In this demo Dizzy gets to see the new blueprint feature that lets players build some increadable structures with a paint by numbers style system. This system actually indicates, not only what materials you need to make the structure but where the certain materials go.
Creativerse is a sandbox adventure game set in a beautiful yet treacherous world shrouded in mystery. Adventure solo or bring your friends, unearth secrets, and tame the land together!
You can purchase access to the alpha version of the game, where you’ll have the chance to help shape the game’s destiny with your feedback. Or you can wait until the game goes free-to-play to get in on the fun.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam and WBIE Launch The Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-Earth
- Kabam together with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released The Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-earth, an all-new role playing an...
- Siegefall Mobile Review
- Facing off against PvE and PvP opponents is a matter of directing your forces from the standard starting position, then finding a route!
- HiRez Reveals new Goddess Nemesis with Patch Notes Stream
- And this week the latest addition to the roster appears to be none other than the Greek Goddess of Retribution alongside a special Russian the...