ELOA is a free to play triple-action hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG developed by NPICSOFT that is available for download on PC. In ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance players can fight in a world of anime-inspired graphics full of PvP battles, quests, and dungeons. Characters can be created from one of four different races and five playable classes, and each class has three different combat stances to fight in, providing players with a combat experience like no other! There are even pet and costume systems available to use for those with a taste for making their character as aesthetically pleasing as possible. In ELOA a vibrant world with an exciting combat system awaits, and it’s calling your name! ELOA is a free to play triple-action hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG developed by NPICSOFT that is available for download on PC.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Feb 01, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NPICSOFT
- Publisher: Gamengame
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Costume and pet systems.
- +Built-in party finder system.
- +Weapon stances provide variety.
- -Bad translations.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium Core i3
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Geforce 9800 GT and above
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pre-Register Now to Compete in the Tribal Wars Spring Games
- InnoGames announces the opening of pre-registration for Tribal Wars' Spring Games tournament.
- Continent of the Ninth Seal: Nightstalker Class Coming Soon
- On March 9th, 2014, C9 players will be able to access the Nightstalker, the newest advanced class for the Withblade class.
- DCUO Halls of Power II DLC Press Overview
- Daybreak offered up a peek at the content that is now available to members of the DCUO game. I’m talking of course about Halls of Power II