Destiny 2 – Update 1.2.3 and Solstice of Heroes Event
The Destiny 2 update for July, 1.2.3 goes live today for all Destiny 2 players. 6v6 Quickplay for the Crucible is introduced, Iron Banner upgrades, some fine-tuning to the Exotic Armor, new Exotic Catalysts are all coming in this update. PRestige Raid Lairs, Vanguard, and Crucible Bounties are all being touched on in this update. The patch notes are listed below, but the biggest part arguably the event, Solstice of Heroes. It’s to celebrate the year since the Tower fell and the City were lost. Thousands of lives were lost, but the Light did not die. The Solstice of Heroes event begins on Tuesday, July 31st and you begin it with Ikora Rey at the Statue of Heroes. It will track your Moments of Triumph progress and grant Solstice of Heroes event armor that you will upgrade. At Power 340 and again at 400, the armor will upgrade. The Moments of Triumph will also be tracked on the Bungie website, and the final five Triumphs will be available at the beginning of the event.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Breach & Clear: Deadline Game Review
- You and your team of elite special forces have to stop the infestation before it spreads. With real time control and command mode variants.
- Aika Expansion Class Evolutions and New Maps Preview
- Aika Online highlights several upcoming changes in the new Ashes of Betrayal expansion including 2 new maps and numerous new class evolutions.
- Sudden Attack continues April of Anarchy event
- Nexon has released two new maps, two new guns, and two new female skins as part of their April of Anarchy event in Sudden Attack.