Tree of Savior
Tree of Savior has a huge selection of classes, starting with basic classics like the warrior, rogue, archer, and wizard, then branching out into more advanced classes like the barbarian, paladin, priests, sorcerers, and more. There are even classes focused on mercantilism and crafting. The gameplay is most often centered around group content, socializing, and general player interaction – but there is still plenty for a soloist to accomplish on their own terms.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 10, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IMC Games
- Publisher: IMC Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Gorgeous visuals and music
- +Epic boss fights
- +Classic gameplay
- -Lots of controversy and economic issues in early access.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel i3 or later
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450 or later
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Tree of Savior brings classic 2.5D MMORPG gameplay into the modern era with dazzling, artistic visuals and fast-paced, hack n' slash gameplay. With a huge international fanbase, it promises to be one of the most exciting games of the next generation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Snail GamesTo Reveal New Mobile/Console Device @ CES 2015
- Snail Games USA will debut its groundbreaking lineup of gaming devices at the 2015 International CES in Las Vegas. The move comes as Snail loo...
- New SMITE God Chang'e Released
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released yet another addition to the SMITE god roster with Chang’e: Faerie of the Moon.
- ESL releases ESL App on Xbox One
- ESL, the world’s largest independent eSports brand, today announced the release of its ESL app on Xbox One, which enables competitive consol...