Tree of Savior
Tree of Savior has a huge selection of classes, starting with basic classics like the warrior, rogue, archer, and wizard, then branching out into more advanced classes like the barbarian, paladin, priests, sorcerers, and more. There are even classes focused on mercantilism and crafting. The gameplay is most often centered around group content, socializing, and general player interaction – but there is still plenty for a soloist to accomplish on their own terms.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 10, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IMC Games
- Publisher: IMC Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Gorgeous visuals and music
- +Epic boss fights
- +Classic gameplay
- -Lots of controversy and economic issues in early access.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel i3 or later
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450 or later
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Tree of Savior brings classic 2.5D MMORPG gameplay into the modern era with dazzling, artistic visuals and fast-paced, hack n' slash gameplay. With a huge international fanbase, it promises to be one of the most exciting games of the next generation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mortal Kombat X: F2P CCG Coming to Mobile Devices
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced Mortal Kombat X, a free-to-play fighting/card-battler hybrid that delivers the next evo...
- Black Gold Online: New Auxiliary Class - Geomancer
- Today, Snail Games released details on the divine healer on Erlandir side – Geomancer, who specializes in instantaneous single-target healin...