Tree of Savior
Tree of Savior has a huge selection of classes, starting with basic classics like the warrior, rogue, archer, and wizard, then branching out into more advanced classes like the barbarian, paladin, priests, sorcerers, and more. There are even classes focused on mercantilism and crafting. The gameplay is most often centered around group content, socializing, and general player interaction – but there is still plenty for a soloist to accomplish on their own terms.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 10, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IMC Games
- Publisher: IMC Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Gorgeous visuals and music
- +Epic boss fights
- +Classic gameplay
- -Lots of controversy and economic issues in early access.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel i3 or later
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450 or later
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Tree of Savior brings classic 2.5D MMORPG gameplay into the modern era with dazzling, artistic visuals and fast-paced, hack n' slash gameplay. With a huge international fanbase, it promises to be one of the most exciting games of the next generation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Activision and Bungie Bring Amazon Alexa Skill to Destiny 2's Ghost
- The Ghost Skill, voiced by Nolan North, is coming to Amazon's Alexa in a free option to all Alexa owners.
- New Soldier Front 2 Details Revealed
- Discover loads of armies, arsenals, and aliens for the heavily anticipated Soldier Front 2!