Tree of Savior
Tree of Savior has a huge selection of classes, starting with basic classics like the warrior, rogue, archer, and wizard, then branching out into more advanced classes like the barbarian, paladin, priests, sorcerers, and more. There are even classes focused on mercantilism and crafting. The gameplay is most often centered around group content, socializing, and general player interaction – but there is still plenty for a soloist to accomplish on their own terms.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 10, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IMC Games
- Publisher: IMC Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Gorgeous visuals and music
- +Epic boss fights
- +Classic gameplay
- -Lots of controversy and economic issues in early access.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel i3 or later
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450 or later
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Tree of Savior brings classic 2.5D MMORPG gameplay into the modern era with dazzling, artistic visuals and fast-paced, hack n' slash gameplay. With a huge international fanbase, it promises to be one of the most exciting games of the next generation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vermintide “I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!” Special Edition Announced
- The ‘I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!’ Edition of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide will be sold via ebay, with a starting price of $1.
- Shakes & Fidget: The Fortress update has arrived
- A few days ago, developer Playa Games updated MMORPG Shakes & Fidget to include a comprehensive strategy component.
- Combat Arms prepares for NEMEXIS
- Players of Combat Arms will be treated to a new special update next week, January 18.