Tree of Savior
Tree of Savior is an ARGP style MMO, utilizing 2.5D gameplay.
►Deep and intricate customization of characters, catering to a wide variety of gameplay styles.
►Distinct anime-like art style.
►Battle between guilds in large GvG content battles. Even instance dungeons aren’t safe from guilds at war with your own!
►Over 200 boss monsters, each with their own unique battles and tactics to defeat.
Tree of Savior has five base classes, and over 70 total sub-classes.
January 15th, 2019, TOS launched its Re:build update with:
►A new class advancement UI.
►New Skills & Attributes UI.
►Improved rank and class system.
►Various balance changes.
Loot boxes, cosmetic and gameplay benefiting items.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 10, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IMC Games
- Publisher: IMC Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Gorgeous visuals and music
- +Epic boss fights
- +Classic gameplay
- -Lots of controversy and economic issues in early access.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel i3 or later
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450 or later
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Tree of Savior is an ARGP style MMO, utilizing 2.5D, hack & slash gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta For Navy Field 2 Begins
- Nexon America starts closed beta for Navy Field 2 real-time strategy game today