Tree of Savior Confirms New F2P Launch Date
The F2P launch was delayed earlier in April due to some necessary adjustments on pricing after an upset of the economy on early access servers. The game will now launch with regional servers to avoid future troubles with the server economies due to pricing differences.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pax Prime 2013 Day 1 Recap Pt 1 - Elder Scrolls Online, Forced, Strife, and Cosplay!
- DizzyPW recaps the first day of PAX Prime 2013.
- Rising Thunder Alpha Impressions
- Picking up the game for the first time will feel familiar to anyone who’s even briefly played street fighter 4.
- Call of Champions Mobile MOBA Preview
- Call of Champions is fun! And that’s pretty damn important. At present there are sixteen champions, based on one of the elements.