Tree of Savior Confirms New F2P Launch Date
The F2P launch was delayed earlier in April due to some necessary adjustments on pricing after an upset of the economy on early access servers. The game will now launch with regional servers to avoid future troubles with the server economies due to pricing differences.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PWI: Elysium Expansion Announced
- PWI Elysium will introduce a fully customizable homestead-building system, a max level 10-player instance, and weekly cross-server PvP.
- Darkness Rises Receives Hellish New Content Drop
- Third-person action RPG on mobile Darkness Rises has seen quite a lot of updates since launching.
- N.E.O Online Open Beta Begins
- Neo Online officially announces its open beta. Anyone can sign up, download and play the game starting March 2, 2010. The game is a 3D Fantasy...