MicroVolts Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our MicroVolts Page.
MicroVolts is a 3D third-person MMO shooter published by RockHippo Productions. The game looks and plays a bit like S4 League and Battlefield Heroes – especially since the graphics are cartoony. The game’s visuals and weapons were most certainly inspired by Valve’s Team Fortress 2. Unlike Combat Arms, Alliance of Valiant Arms and other “modern” themed tactical MMOs – MicroVolts is not a tactical game. The game actually labels itself as an online toy shooter and focuses more on fun than realism. To learn more about MicroVolts check out the official MMOHuts MiroVolts page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- LawBreakers PC Launch Review
- After several beta tests, live conventions, media and press showcases, Boss Key Productions has unleashed their premiere FPS title.
- Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code PC Localized Review
- Melty Blood is an Anime-style fighting game that has roots in anime such as FATE/Stay Night.
- Hirez Roundup #2
- Today the focus is going to be the Raijin Rework, Paladins Pro Play on Console/3-Tank Comp, and HOTG Patch Notes Thoughts/New Game Mode!