MicroVolts Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our MicroVolts Page.
MicroVolts is a 3D third-person MMO shooter published by RockHippo Productions. The game looks and plays a bit like S4 League and Battlefield Heroes – especially since the graphics are cartoony. The game’s visuals and weapons were most certainly inspired by Valve’s Team Fortress 2. Unlike Combat Arms, Alliance of Valiant Arms and other “modern” themed tactical MMOs – MicroVolts is not a tactical game. The game actually labels itself as an online toy shooter and focuses more on fun than realism. To learn more about MicroVolts check out the official MMOHuts MiroVolts page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds Revealed
- The standalone game will expand the core Battle Royale experience enjoyed by millions of players into a highly competitive player vs. player.
- LOTRO Developers Not Currently Planning More Instances
- The Lord of the Rings Online Community Manager reveals some small tidbits of news for the game's 2014 roadmap.
- Transformers Universe Team Announces Plans For Summer Release
- Jagex reveals that Transformers Universe will soon be entering beta phases in plans for a Summer 2014 release.