MicroVolts Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our MicroVolts Page.
MicroVolts is a 3D third-person MMO shooter published by RockHippo Productions. The game looks and plays a bit like S4 League and Battlefield Heroes – especially since the graphics are cartoony. The game’s visuals and weapons were most certainly inspired by Valve’s Team Fortress 2. Unlike Combat Arms, Alliance of Valiant Arms and other “modern” themed tactical MMOs – MicroVolts is not a tactical game. The game actually labels itself as an online toy shooter and focuses more on fun than realism. To learn more about MicroVolts check out the official MMOHuts MiroVolts page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Landmark Winter Update Review
- Beginning with combat... well, there's combat now. There wasn't before. There were no weapons, no armor, and nothing to fight.
- Blazing Summer Festival Arrives at WEBZEN.com
- Webzen, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has launched Blazing Summer Festival on its global game portal, Webzen.com.
- League of Angels II Closed Beta Begins March 24
- GTArcade is happy to announce that closed beta testing for League of Angels II is set to start on March 24th.