ACE COMBAT INFINITY Releases Latest Update
BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.’s free-to-play title, ACE COMBAT INFINITY has just undergone its latest update, bringing more daring aircrafts, high-velocity missions and deadly weapons to aid in inflicting damage on the enemy.
With Update 4, players will have access to new standard aircraft, which will include the F-5E Tiger II and F-20A Tigershark, as well as a roaster of new special aircraft including the “Area 88” collaboration special aircraft.
New player missions will be available for both solo and co-op play, and a new Beginners Room for co-op missions will also be available for players that are just starting out.
Other updates include new aircraft parts and emblems, as well adjustments to the Aircraft Tree, research reports and new bug fixes.
For more information and updates on ACE COMBAT INFINITY visit the Facebook page atwww.facebook.com/AceCombat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Evil Genius Online: Now available on iOS devices
- Independent UK developer Rebellion today announced the global launch of Evil Genius Online on iPhone and iPad with a slick launch trailer insp...
- Albion Online Final Beta Date Revealed
- Albion Online has announced the starting date for its final beta test: August 1 (12:00 UTC).
- Nether Online Public Objective PVP Part 2
- Nether Online showcases part two of a PvP brawl occurring during a SafeZone Nether raid.