ACE COMBAT INFINITY Releases Latest Update
BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.’s free-to-play title, ACE COMBAT INFINITY has just undergone its latest update, bringing more daring aircrafts, high-velocity missions and deadly weapons to aid in inflicting damage on the enemy.
With Update 4, players will have access to new standard aircraft, which will include the F-5E Tiger II and F-20A Tigershark, as well as a roaster of new special aircraft including the “Area 88” collaboration special aircraft.
New player missions will be available for both solo and co-op play, and a new Beginners Room for co-op missions will also be available for players that are just starting out.
Other updates include new aircraft parts and emblems, as well adjustments to the Aircraft Tree, research reports and new bug fixes.
For more information and updates on ACE COMBAT INFINITY visit the Facebook page atwww.facebook.com/AceCombat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlocks vs. Shadows expands with Blood Mage and New World
- Updating Early Access games is nothing new. But there are updates and UPDATES.
- Warlords Awakening Review
- Remember Elite Lords of Alliance? If your answer is “no”, I wouldn’t blame you. But it’s back again, this time under a new publisher.
- Treasure Island: New strategy game now available on JOYHUBs
- A new adventure is being released by JOYHUBs. Treasure Island is a Strategy RPG that will allow players to create heroes that fight in an aren...