DC Universe Online Introduces Skimming
DC Universe Online has just introduced its first new Movement Variation since the game’s launch – Skimming. Part of the Aerial Movement Mode Family – also home to Flight – Skimming allows players to swoop, glide and soar on Aero Discs like Mister Miracle!
Skimmers share the same skill tree as their Flight counterparts, meaning the two movement variations have the same Aerial traits and abilities, as well as Feats, races and trophies.
You can see a video preview of skimming in these two videos:
Skimming is available free for Members, or can be purchased for 500SC. Skimming is part of this week’s Update 42 release, which you can read more about here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is 50% Off
- To celebrate the launch of Guild Wars 2’s Living World Season 3 next Tuesday, ArenaNet is temporarily cutting the price of Heart of Thorns.
- Edge of Space Early Access Preview
- Edge of Space is a 2D survival, exploration, terraforming, crafting, and building game. It places you in a dynamic open-world sandbox where yo...
- The Eternal Conflict is Live on Heroes of the Storm
- The Eternal Conflict is an epic, multiweek in-game event that expands Heroes of the Storm into a whole new realm.