DC Universe Online Introduces Skimming
DC Universe Online has just introduced its first new Movement Variation since the game’s launch – Skimming. Part of the Aerial Movement Mode Family – also home to Flight – Skimming allows players to swoop, glide and soar on Aero Discs like Mister Miracle!
Skimmers share the same skill tree as their Flight counterparts, meaning the two movement variations have the same Aerial traits and abilities, as well as Feats, races and trophies.
You can see a video preview of skimming in these two videos:
Skimming is available free for Members, or can be purchased for 500SC. Skimming is part of this week’s Update 42 release, which you can read more about here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Reveals Weaponmaster Vagan
- Path of Exile has been keeping the hype train chugging for its upcoming expansion, Forsaken Masters, set to launch on August 20. Today, we...
- Eudemons Online Asks: What Kind of Dragon Pet Do You Like?
- Eudemons Online today is talking about dragons, sharing the love of dragons through their game.
- Guild Wars 2: The Queen’s Speech Update Arrives Next Tuesday
- The celebration of Queen Jennah’s rule continues in Divinity’s Reach!