Echo of Soul
Echo of Soul is a 3D fantasy MMORPG featuring a massive amount of quests, challenges, dungeons, raids, and competitive player versus player content.
In the aftermath of the war between The Gods and The Giants the planet become irrevocably contaminated by the blood of the Giant King. Now it’s your job as the soulkeeper to keep the corruption in check and keep the people from harm.
►Keyboard Warrior: Effortlessly rip through hordes of enemies with a classically inspired combat system accessible to both players new and old.
►Down to the Finest Details: No MMO is complete without a ton of character customization. Crush an enemy’s soul and open up your opportunities for intricate personalization.
►Group Responsibility: While there’s no dedicated healer role, with a little bit of strategy and team coordination everyone can survive even the toughest of encounters.
There are a diverse selection of professions to choose from including the stalwart Warrior, tanky Guardian, ranged Archer, sneaky Rogue, enchanting Sorceress, cunning Warlock, and divine Paladin.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 11, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nvius
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Solid Visuals
- +Extremely Accessible
- +Plenty of PVP and PVE Content
- -Low Playercount
- -Limited Customization
- System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+
- CPU: Intel CoreDuo+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce 6600+
- HDD: 13 GB
- Description: Echo of Soul is a 3D fantasy MMORPG featuring a massive amount of quests, challenges, dungeons, raids, and competitive player versus player content.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Velvet Sundown CB Preview
- Velvet Sundown seems quite promising and perhaps will prove that you don't need killing and gore for a game to be exciting and fun.
- Blood & Blade Officially Launches Worldwide on Android
- Global mobile developer IGG (I Got Games) announced today the end of Blood & Blade’s Beta period, in order to offer one of their latest ...