Echo of Soul
Echo of Soul is a 3D fantasy MMORPG featuring a massive amount of quests, challenges, dungeons, raids, and competitive player versus player content.
In the aftermath of the war between The Gods and The Giants the planet become irrevocably contaminated by the blood of the Giant King. Now it’s your job as the soulkeeper to keep the corruption in check and keep the people from harm.
►Keyboard Warrior: Effortlessly rip through hordes of enemies with a classically inspired combat system accessible to both players new and old.
►Down to the Finest Details: No MMO is complete without a ton of character customization. Crush an enemy’s soul and open up your opportunities for intricate personalization.
►Group Responsibility: While there’s no dedicated healer role, with a little bit of strategy and team coordination everyone can survive even the toughest of encounters.
There are a diverse selection of professions to choose from including the stalwart Warrior, tanky Guardian, ranged Archer, sneaky Rogue, enchanting Sorceress, cunning Warlock, and divine Paladin.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 11, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nvius
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Solid Visuals
- +Extremely Accessible
- +Plenty of PVP and PVE Content
- -Low Playercount
- -Limited Customization
- System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+
- CPU: Intel CoreDuo+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce 6600+
- HDD: 13 GB
- Description: Echo of Soul is a 3D fantasy MMORPG featuring a massive amount of quests, challenges, dungeons, raids, and competitive player versus player content.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok 2: Advent of the Valkyrie Brings Mass PvP to a Whole New Level
- Ragnarok Online II introduces the War of Emperium 1.5 patch, which adds new guild versus guild PvP combat.
- New Alfheim Tales Online Event - Super Transformation
- Recently, a hot event called Super Transformation held by Alfheim Tales Online Official shows this interesting topic about clothes transformat...
- Hero Commander Introduces 'Endless Mode'
- The new mode in Version 2.08 of Hero Commander provides an additional way to get silver and experience. "It not only brings benefits to t...