Overwatch is a first-person shooter battle royale game requiring teams of players to effectively work together to achieve victory.
Set in the distant future, an international task force known as Overwatch has left behind a heroic legacy. Though they have fallen from favor over time, remnants of the force – both good and evil – continue to battle to this day for power, riches, and humanity’s future.
►Massive Roster: Featuring 29 memorable characters and plenty more quickly rolling in, Overwatch breaks the expectations of the shooter genre with personality, flair, and well balanced kits filling distinctly MOBA style roles.
►Two Ways to 6v6: Get down and dirty with a wicked assault-focused brawl or fall into a more tactical team-based escort operation.
►Maps Galore: Mastering the game requires knowing the many arenas well. With a huge slew of locations taking you on a world tour, you can expect to spend some serious hours learning how to use your abilities in a wide array of scenarios.
►High Flying Action: Don’t expect your opponent to just walk around the corner and take a plasma blast in the face. With multi-elevation maps and plenty of movement boosting skills, foes might get the drop on you from any viable direction. Stay on guard!
This is a retail title with the option to buy loot boxes for in-game cosmetics.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 24, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Very strong and stylized visuals.
- +Reasonably fast matchmaking.
- +Great variety of characters.
- -Lots of time spent running back to the battlefield.
- -Content feels overpriced.
- Minimum System Requirements (30fps):
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3/AMD Phenom X3 8650
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460/ATI Radeon HD 4850/Intel HD Graphics 4400
- HDD: 30 GB
Recommended System Requirements (60fps - Medium):
- OS: Windows 7/ 8/10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5/AMD Phenom II X3, 2.8 GHz+
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660/ATI Radeon HD 7950+
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: Overwatch is a first-person shooter battle royale game requiring teams of players to effectively work together to achieve victory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Trials iOS Mobile Review
- Brave Trials is a real time 2D action MMORPG developed by IGG. It’s a dungeon brawler beat em up type with RPG classes and a partner system.
- Ronan Redux: The Grand Chase Spell Knight Gets Remastered
- Today KOG Games, publisher of the hit free-to-play MMO Brawler, Grand Chase, releases the highly anticipated Ronan character renewal.
- Warlords of Aternum Receives Massive Content Update
- InnoGames' Warlords received a new name recently, now known as Warlords of Aternum. This latest update is massive, offering new features.