Weekly Recap #243 June 8th – Dreadnought, PlanetSide 2, MWO & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: MechWarrior Online, Heroes & Generals, PlanetSide 2, Dirty Bomb, Smite, League of Legends, Infinite Crisis, Aion, Guild Wars 2, Skyforge, Dragon of Legend & Dreadnought!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending June 8th, 2015 (June 1st – June 8th).
MechWarrior Online finishes its epic community warfare phase 2 update with an awesome new trailer:
Heroes & Generals drops the Vasilevsky update which improves melee, changes Forward Airfield and provides nice visual enhancements:
Daybreak Games announces PlanetSide 2ís PS4 launch date:
Dirty Bomb promotes its open beta with a new gameplay overview trailer:
Smite introduces Ratatoskr, the sly norse messenger god as well as the summer of smite promo event:
Riot games hires on Graham McNeill and shows off new HUD update:
Thanks to LoLeaks for updated HUD footage check out that channel here:
Infinite Crisis will see its final days on August 14th:
Aion announced the release date for the latest free expansion called Upheaval:
Guild Wars 2 reveals Ventari: New legend for Revenant:
Point of Interest episode here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtvTgcpwU7o
Skyforge shows gameplay and overview footage for the Kinetic:
Dragon of Legends is a new 2D pixel MMORPG from Thrive Games:
Yager HQ shows off a battle briefing for the Team Elimination game mode in Dreadnought:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2: February Updates From the Front
- New updates for PlanetSide 2 aim to get players deeper in the action.
- MOFPS District 187: Sin Streets Adds Flare for the Summer
- Online first-person shooter players bored with bling now have an eye-catching alternative as District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat...
- Nexon Acquires GameHi Inc.
- Nexon acquires GameHi Inc, a rival Korean free to play MMO game developer.