Weekly Recap #243 June 8th – Dreadnought, PlanetSide 2, MWO & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: MechWarrior Online, Heroes & Generals, PlanetSide 2, Dirty Bomb, Smite, League of Legends, Infinite Crisis, Aion, Guild Wars 2, Skyforge, Dragon of Legend & Dreadnought!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending June 8th, 2015 (June 1st – June 8th).
MechWarrior Online finishes its epic community warfare phase 2 update with an awesome new trailer:
Heroes & Generals drops the Vasilevsky update which improves melee, changes Forward Airfield and provides nice visual enhancements:
Daybreak Games announces PlanetSide 2ís PS4 launch date:
Dirty Bomb promotes its open beta with a new gameplay overview trailer:
Smite introduces Ratatoskr, the sly norse messenger god as well as the summer of smite promo event:
Riot games hires on Graham McNeill and shows off new HUD update:
Thanks to LoLeaks for updated HUD footage check out that channel here:
Infinite Crisis will see its final days on August 14th:
Aion announced the release date for the latest free expansion called Upheaval:
Guild Wars 2 reveals Ventari: New legend for Revenant:
Point of Interest episode here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtvTgcpwU7o
Skyforge shows gameplay and overview footage for the Kinetic:
Dragon of Legends is a new 2D pixel MMORPG from Thrive Games:
Yager HQ shows off a battle briefing for the Team Elimination game mode in Dreadnought:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: New F2P MMORPG goes live
- A new MMORPG by R2Games is now live and ready to play! League of Angels is a hybrid turn-based fantasy MMORPG/strategy game. Combining aspects...
- Phantomgate Review
- Netmarble’s latest mobile creation, Phantomgate, is really something interesting.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Presents Massive Mummy See Mummy Doom Update
- En Masse announces the launch of the Mummy See Mummy Doom update for Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR).