Dreadnought is an online multiplayer 3rd-person shooter featuring deliberate sci-fi combat between colossal spaceships.
►Captain’s Chair: Go up against rival commanders in epic 8v8 battles across multiple game modes like team deathmatch and a unique take on team elimination. Each captain must manage their own weapons and systems while coordinating with teammates to neutralize the enemy and complete the objective at hand. Bolstering the depth, balance, and scale of combat are the unique abilities and the squadrons of support fighters of each battleship on both sides.
►Outfitting Your Craft: From firepower to visual flair, there’s a shipyard of personalization tools to make your vessel an expression of your own unique play style. Your flagship can be armed with an arsenal of lasers, missiles, nukes, warp drives, shields, fighters, and more. Cosmetic upgrades can also be acquired to complete each cruiser’s modular design.
►The Space Race: Plan out a strategy in advance making sure to keep in mind the limited maneuverability across vast battlefields, as well as the ability to respawn and change your tactics on the fly.
►Promotion Time: Gain experience from completing matches to unlock new modules and advanced systems.
There are five core build types available: The ballistics-heavy Dreadnought (General Purpose), dual-repeater equipped Destroyer (Assault), stealthy Corvette (Scout), long-ranging Artillery Cruiser (Sniper), and repair-capable Tactical Cruiser (Support). Each ship offers unique skills and advantages in battle and can be specialized to allow certain gamestyles.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases including single-player focused downloadable content.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Yager Development/Six Foot
- Publisher: Grey Box
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
- +Intuitive Controls.
- +Diverse Selection of Ships
- +Not Pay2Win
- -Lack of Proper Multiplayer Balancing
- -Poor User Interface
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ (64-bit)
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 series 3.0GHz+/Intel Core 2 Duo E7000 series 2.6GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 450+/AMD HD 5750+/Intel Iris Pro 6200+
- HDD: 25 GB
- Description: Dreadnought is an online multiplayer 3rd-person shooter featuring deliberate sci-fi combat between colossal spaceships.
Articles You May Enjoy
- United Eleven receives 2014-15 Season contents
- Nexon Europe has announced a major new content update for the smash hit, online football management simulator, United Eleven.
- Infinite Crisis Spotlight: Poison Ivy and Gaslight Catwoman
- Infinite Crisis fans are rewarded today with a new treat: a double feature of Champion Profile videos featuring Poison Ivy and Gaslight Catwom...
- Wizards of the Coast Teams With the Russo Brothers for Magic: The Gathering Animated Series
- For the first time in Magic: The Gathering's illustrious 25-year history, will it finally receive its own animated series!