Dreadnought is an online multiplayer 3rd-person shooter featuring deliberate sci-fi combat between colossal spaceships.
►Captain’s Chair: Go up against rival commanders in epic 8v8 battles across multiple game modes like team deathmatch and a unique take on team elimination. Each captain must manage their own weapons and systems while coordinating with teammates to neutralize the enemy and complete the objective at hand. Bolstering the depth, balance, and scale of combat are the unique abilities and the squadrons of support fighters of each battleship on both sides.
►Outfitting Your Craft: From firepower to visual flair, there’s a shipyard of personalization tools to make your vessel an expression of your own unique play style. Your flagship can be armed with an arsenal of lasers, missiles, nukes, warp drives, shields, fighters, and more. Cosmetic upgrades can also be acquired to complete each cruiser’s modular design.
►The Space Race: Plan out a strategy in advance making sure to keep in mind the limited maneuverability across vast battlefields, as well as the ability to respawn and change your tactics on the fly.
►Promotion Time: Gain experience from completing matches to unlock new modules and advanced systems.
There are five core build types available: The ballistics-heavy Dreadnought (General Purpose), dual-repeater equipped Destroyer (Assault), stealthy Corvette (Scout), long-ranging Artillery Cruiser (Sniper), and repair-capable Tactical Cruiser (Support). Each ship offers unique skills and advantages in battle and can be specialized to allow certain gamestyles.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases including single-player focused downloadable content.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Yager Development/Six Foot
- Publisher: Grey Box
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
- +Intuitive Controls.
- +Diverse Selection of Ships
- +Not Pay2Win
- -Lack of Proper Multiplayer Balancing
- -Poor User Interface
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ (64-bit)
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 series 3.0GHz+/Intel Core 2 Duo E7000 series 2.6GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 450+/AMD HD 5750+/Intel Iris Pro 6200+
- HDD: 25 GB
- Description: Dreadnought is an online multiplayer 3rd-person shooter featuring deliberate sci-fi combat between colossal spaceships.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Officially Launches on April 28
- New Trailer Celebrates Shift from Early Access to On-Time Access
- Line of Defense Tactics Review
- Line of Defense Tactics was a dull and often times boring ordeal. However, once I was able to get past the basics of strategic unit placements...
- LoL Reveals Strengths and Ability Kit for Tahm Kench
- The River King is ready to troll Riot Games' hit MOBA, League of Legends!