Dreadnought Dev Interview – PAX South 2017 Follow-Up
Ragachak sits down with Grey Box Games to talk Dreadnought in a follow-up to their PAX South 2017 meeting!
Dreadnought is a multiplayer “aerial armada” game, a spaceship shooter featuring massive dreadnoughts and cruisers. The game offers five core ship classes: Dreadnought, Destroyer (Assault), Corvette (Scout), Artillery Cruiser (Sniper), and Tactical Cruiser (Support). Each ship offers unique skills and advantages in battle, and can be specialized to let players hone in on certain gamestyles.
Dreadnought’s multiplayer modes will be free-to-play. The game will also offer episodic single player missions as purchasable DLC.
Check out more Dreadnought info from these videos and articles:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crash Force Early Access DevPlay Recap
- To quickly describe what kind of game Crash Force is, it’s like a cross between Wipeout and Twisted Metal.
- New World of Warships Images Revealed
- Wargaming is pushing the boundaries for the military simulation genre, and today, they have released new images from World of Warships.
- Gigantic Now In European Alpha Testing
- Gigantic has launched its first European server for alpha testing today.