Paladins: Champions of the Realm – First Look
Paladins: Champions of the Realm is a F2P FPS developed by Hi-Rez Studios. Focused on team-based strategy, Paladins combines FPS combat with RPG elements and a collectible card system that allows players to amplify and augment their characters with different abilities.
Fast, skill-based action: All weapons in Paladins are projectiles, requiring players to take great aim in order to hit their targets.
Mount up: Players can use various mounts in order to traverse the large battlefields.
Customization: Collect cards from battles and use them to increase your hero’s abilities.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires to Release in December 2016
- Publisher ToHeroes and developer Desert Owl Games have announced that Space Wars: Interstellar Empires will begin Early Access in December.
- Rainbow Saga Closed Beta Test Launches Today
- The latest addition to the popular Game321.com portal, Rainbow Saga is an arcade-style 2D fantasy browser-based game packed with anime-style c...
- Infinity Wars CCG to feature "Star Trek: TNG" Booster Sets
- Lightmare Studios, an Australian Indie Studio, has just announced that their CCG, Infinity Wars, will receive booster sets featuring "Sta...