Tower of Nightmares Releases for Guild Wars 2
NCSoft and ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced that Tower of Nightmares, a terrifying new content update for Guild Wars 2, goes live today, Tuesday 29th October. This chilling release is the third game update this month and comes just in time for Halloween.
In Tower of Nightmares, players will find new trouble brewing in the ever-changing world of Tyria – a menace with dark ties to previous storylines. Working in secret, the sinister reptilian krait has created the Tower of Nightmares, a weapon unlike anything ever seen in Tyria. Players will join forces to discover the secret to attacking the Tower and uncover clues as to the identity of the krait’s mysterious new ally.
Tower of Nightmares isn’t just about menace and the macabre; this release also introduces new rewards like the Antitoxin Spray, a new universal healing skill that allows any player to cleanse themselves and nearby allies of poison, toxins, and other nasty effects. Players who prevail against the krait and complete the Tower of Nightmares meta achievement will earn a Krait Obelisk Shard, a powerful artefact that players can erect in their home instance.
Players can enjoy the Halloween-themed content from Blood and Madness, the previous game update, until 11th November.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WarpPortal Reveals New Logo, Name, & Update for Requiem: Memento Mori
- WarpPortal announces a new logo and name for Requiem: Memento Mori as the game receives its first major in-house development update.
- New Update to The Lord of the Rings Online Launched
- Turbine has released a brand new content update for The Lord of the Rings Online today, which includes a brand new instance pack.
- Joyhubs Assault the West with Two Tactical MMO Launches in April
- Joyhubs has made a splash this month launching two F2P browser based titles focused on empire building mechanics combined with action combat, ...