Marvel Heroes – Update 2.31 – Moon Knight and Mardi Gras
A new update for Marvel Heroes is now live, which features the addition of Moon Knight and a Mardi Gras based event.
Marvel Heroes Game Update 2.31 features include:
- Moon Knight – Serving as the Egyptian Moon God Khonshu’s knight of vengeance, Moon Knight — with his vast arsenal of weaponry and lunar-powered abilities — is primed, playable and ready to defeat nefarious villains intent on conquering the world. Moon Knight is the 30th playable hero added to Marvel Heroes.
- Mardi Gras Celebration – For a limited time, enemies now drop Mardi Gras themed items such as Carnival masks and beads that can be sold for small fortunes or donated to level crafters. All players receive a boost to rare item find, special item find, and experience gain. Limited edition Mardi Gras Fortune cards are also given to players daily.
- Punisher Franken-Castle, Wolverine Brood and Headpool – Last available during Halloween 2013, these ultra-rare items return to the in-game store during the limited time Mardi Gras celebration.
- Mac Closed Beta Signups – Mac gamers are now welcome to sign up for the Mac Closed Beta Test. Participants will be selected to join the Mac Closed Beta Test throughout development as we approach an exciting Mac launch this spring. An Open Beta is also planned.
For more details, please visit the Marvel Heroes website: https://marvelheroes.com/news/news-articles/moon-knight-has-joined-marvel-heroes
Articles You May Enjoy
- SOE Announces Halloween Events & More
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) is kicking off its annual Halloween seasonal events and promotions for players across its games portfolio,...
- Fun in the Sun as the RuneScape Summer Getaway Touches Down
- RuneScape launched new content which has turned the desolate Lumbridge Crater into a holiday retreat for players to relax in this summer.