Marvel Heroes – Update 2.31 – Moon Knight and Mardi Gras
A new update for Marvel Heroes is now live, which features the addition of Moon Knight and a Mardi Gras based event.
Marvel Heroes Game Update 2.31 features include:
- Moon Knight – Serving as the Egyptian Moon God Khonshu’s knight of vengeance, Moon Knight — with his vast arsenal of weaponry and lunar-powered abilities — is primed, playable and ready to defeat nefarious villains intent on conquering the world. Moon Knight is the 30th playable hero added to Marvel Heroes.
- Mardi Gras Celebration – For a limited time, enemies now drop Mardi Gras themed items such as Carnival masks and beads that can be sold for small fortunes or donated to level crafters. All players receive a boost to rare item find, special item find, and experience gain. Limited edition Mardi Gras Fortune cards are also given to players daily.
- Punisher Franken-Castle, Wolverine Brood and Headpool – Last available during Halloween 2013, these ultra-rare items return to the in-game store during the limited time Mardi Gras celebration.
- Mac Closed Beta Signups – Mac gamers are now welcome to sign up for the Mac Closed Beta Test. Participants will be selected to join the Mac Closed Beta Test throughout development as we approach an exciting Mac launch this spring. An Open Beta is also planned.
For more details, please visit the Marvel Heroes website: https://marvelheroes.com/news/news-articles/moon-knight-has-joined-marvel-heroes
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mobile FPS Game of Sniper Set to Launch on May 12th
- Game of Sniper, is the company's debut game to the Tier1 English Speaking countries.
- Artifact is Playable at PAX West 2018
- Valve has announced that their upcoming digital card game, Artifact, is playable at PAX West this weekend.
- Firefall: Update 1.2 Now Available
- Red 5 Studios announces the release of Update 1.2: Together Toward Victory for the MMO shooter, Firefall.