Space Engineers – New Features added in Update 01.020.005
Space Engineers update 01.020.005 has been released today. The main features that have been implemented with this update are the synchronization of the small floating objects in Multi-Player, the addition of new sounds (the full list of sounds is available below) and the option to send items automatically from the Refinery to the Assembler when they are built next to each other and share a conveyor door.
Today’s release notes can be read in full here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare: "Port" map revealed
- Obsidian Entertainment today has revealed a new expansive map and combat zone for the vehicle combat game, Armored Warfare. The “Port” map...
- Blade & Soul Reveals Teaser Page for Beluga Lagoon Update
- NCSoft has posted sparse details relating to the next major update to hit Blade & Soul, Beluga Lagoon.
- MU Origin’s Official Launch Date Set for July 28
- Starting from July 28th, MU Origin will be available to download for free on iOS and Android in the Americas and Europe excluding Russia.