Space Engineers – New Features added in Update 01.020.005
Space Engineers update 01.020.005 has been released today. The main features that have been implemented with this update are the synchronization of the small floating objects in Multi-Player, the addition of new sounds (the full list of sounds is available below) and the option to send items automatically from the Refinery to the Assembler when they are built next to each other and share a conveyor door.
Today’s release notes can be read in full here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Immortals announces Lost Omen
- Perfect World Entertainment has released new details for Lost Omen, War of the Immortal's first expansion.
- Spacelords Now Offers Full Crossplay
- Spacelords, formerly Raiders of the Broken Planet is proud to say they are one of the first Full Crossplay games.
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced - New 3D mobile RPG adventure