Forge of Empires Celebrates History with a Year of In-Game Events
Forge of Empires begins its year of celebrating history today with its first of six special quest-lines: The Martin Luther King Event. In 2016, the cross-platform title plans to recognize past figures who made interesting contributions to our world, including lesser knowns such as Isadora Duncan, the famous American dancer who flouted social norms in the early 20th century, and Pope Gregory XIII for his introduction of the Gregorian calendar that includes our modern day leap year.
Forge of Empires is a cross-platform strategy game (playable on browser, iOS and Android) in which players, tasked with leading a city to prosperity, can research new technologies, build impressive historical buildings and enlarge their sphere of influence through military campaigns and skillful dealings.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Zoushi Review
- As an Onmyoji, you will summon and combine your Shikihime to do battle and cleanse the land of evil spirits. There are also elements of...
- Dragomon Hunter Unveils its Complete World Map
- Interested players can now visit the official website for a preview of every zone in the huge, immersive world that they will explore.
- The Ruined Empire Arriving Soon In C9
- Webzen has announced the date for the launch of The Ruined Empire, Continent of the Ninth Seal's (C9) first expansion.