Forge of Empires Celebrates History with a Year of In-Game Events
Forge of Empires begins its year of celebrating history today with its first of six special quest-lines: The Martin Luther King Event. In 2016, the cross-platform title plans to recognize past figures who made interesting contributions to our world, including lesser knowns such as Isadora Duncan, the famous American dancer who flouted social norms in the early 20th century, and Pope Gregory XIII for his introduction of the Gregorian calendar that includes our modern day leap year.
Forge of Empires is a cross-platform strategy game (playable on browser, iOS and Android) in which players, tasked with leading a city to prosperity, can research new technologies, build impressive historical buildings and enlarge their sphere of influence through military campaigns and skillful dealings.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blockpost Review
- Terris plays a few rounds of Blockpost. Does he like what he sees? Read on to find out.
- Das Tal Adds New Tier to Kickstarter
- Starting today you can get the new SENTINEL reward tier which is priced at a reasonable €15 ($16.34) for the limited early bird version.
- Trove Prepares for July 9 Launch
- Trove's producer announced last week that Trove will be officially launching on July 9.