Path of Exile: ‘The Karui Way’ Issue #1 Now Available
In conjunction with comic book and graphic novel publisher Dynamite Entertainment, Grinding Gear Games, developer of the critically-acclaimed action role-playing videogame Path of Exile, today announced that The Karui Way, the first issue of the official Path of Exile comic series, is now available for purchase.
The Karui Way reveals backstory from an upcoming, unannounced expansion, weaving elements from the existing in-game narrative with an entirely new and gripping conflict. Currently offered in ePub, PDF, Mobi, and CBZ (Comic Book Reader) formats, The Karui Way is available as a digital download on the Path of Exile website at www.pathofexile.com/comic, and next week via Dynamite’s online storefront, Amazon.com, and Dark Horse Digital. A special bundle is also on offer, which includes the first issue as well as the exclusive Lioneye Helmet Effect and Kaom Helmet Effect – two cosmetic in-game items not offered anywhere else.
The next three issues are scheduled to release monthly following the first issue’s debut, and the entire series will ultimately be compiled as a full-color, printed graphic novel, which will be published by Dynamite in early 2015. Additionally, each issue will be available as part of an optional bundle containing an exclusive in-game bonus for players of Path of Exile, such as cosmetic armor effects, among other surprises. The standalone issues and bundles will be priced at $4.00 and $20.00 USD respectively.
For more info, visit www.pathofexile.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sho Online Introduces Enhanced Slaughterhouse
- Sho Online adds new enhanced slaughterhouse with features 6 waves of enemies. Neofun first introduced this feature in 2008 and is only now upd...
- Age of Wushu: Lingxiao City and “The Path of the Departed” explained
- New details have been revealed about a feature of the upcoming expansion to Age of Wushu: Winds of Destiny, including info about the back-stor...
- Overwatch Launch Review
- The core gameplay focuses primarily on moderately paced, up front action. With multi-stage objectives to focus on.