Path of Exile: ‘The Karui Way’ Issue #1 Now Available
In conjunction with comic book and graphic novel publisher Dynamite Entertainment, Grinding Gear Games, developer of the critically-acclaimed action role-playing videogame Path of Exile, today announced that The Karui Way, the first issue of the official Path of Exile comic series, is now available for purchase.
The Karui Way reveals backstory from an upcoming, unannounced expansion, weaving elements from the existing in-game narrative with an entirely new and gripping conflict. Currently offered in ePub, PDF, Mobi, and CBZ (Comic Book Reader) formats, The Karui Way is available as a digital download on the Path of Exile website at www.pathofexile.com/comic, and next week via Dynamite’s online storefront, Amazon.com, and Dark Horse Digital. A special bundle is also on offer, which includes the first issue as well as the exclusive Lioneye Helmet Effect and Kaom Helmet Effect – two cosmetic in-game items not offered anywhere else.
The next three issues are scheduled to release monthly following the first issue’s debut, and the entire series will ultimately be compiled as a full-color, printed graphic novel, which will be published by Dynamite in early 2015. Additionally, each issue will be available as part of an optional bundle containing an exclusive in-game bonus for players of Path of Exile, such as cosmetic armor effects, among other surprises. The standalone issues and bundles will be priced at $4.00 and $20.00 USD respectively.
For more info, visit www.pathofexile.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2 Europe Installs Two Major Updates On The Same Day
- Today, the European edition of Lineage 2 will receive two major updates, Salvation and Antharas.
- Crusaders Quest Mobile Review
- With fast-paced action, complex team management, & a wide range of play options, this is one game I won't be uninstalling any time so...
- Two GTArcade games hosting "Wings of Love" event
- Knight’s Fable, one of the free to play RPG games, released a new pair of wings in-game last week. They are called the wings of love. With a...