Dreadnought – Dev Interview + Gameplay (PAX East 2015)
When we think space flight simulation titles, usually the fast and flighty personal vehicles made infamous in Star Wars come to mind. True to its name, Dreadnought takes a far different approach to the genre, be creating what I can only describe as World of Tanks in space. Dreadnought pits five heavily armored massive battle crafts against another team of five in the ultimate game of chicken to see which side goes down in blazing glory first. These battles are less about twitch reaction speeds than they are about tactics, positioning, formation, and energy management.
Dreadnought has been announced as a free to play title and is currently in friends and family technical beta. Sign up for beta access through the MMOHuts game profile here: http://mmohuts.com/preview/dreadnought
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die Unchained: China Version Now Hosted by Tencent
- Robot Entertainment today announced a strategic partnership with Tencent Games to bring ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™, the upcoming fast-paced o...
- Continent of the Ninth Seal Launches its 5th Expansion, Lord of Baltic
- Fans of C9 are able to jump into Lord of Baltic and enjoy a new playable class, ‘Viking’, a fishing mode system, and even more features.
- World of Tanks Braces for Update 1.0
- It's been an exciting year for World of Tanks, and in 2018, it's going to explode in a major way with the new CORE Engine.