Dreadnought – Dev Interview + Gameplay (PAX East 2015)
When we think space flight simulation titles, usually the fast and flighty personal vehicles made infamous in Star Wars come to mind. True to its name, Dreadnought takes a far different approach to the genre, be creating what I can only describe as World of Tanks in space. Dreadnought pits five heavily armored massive battle crafts against another team of five in the ultimate game of chicken to see which side goes down in blazing glory first. These battles are less about twitch reaction speeds than they are about tactics, positioning, formation, and energy management.
Dreadnought has been announced as a free to play title and is currently in friends and family technical beta. Sign up for beta access through the MMOHuts game profile here: http://mmohuts.com/preview/dreadnought
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Legend: Shades of Alteration" Halloween Event Available
- Veteran publisher Iceberg Interactive and award-winning developer Amplitude Studios are showing their spirit today by giving Endless Legend fa...
- NGames Reveals Pockie Pirates Chapter 11 Gameplay Features
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today detailed a host of new gameplay features set to be introduced to award-winning free-to-pla...
- League of Legends Champion in Review: Kled
- My opinion on Kled has changed quite a bit over this past week.