3on3 FreeStyle (Xbox) Gets Fall Customization Update
3on3 FreeStyle on Xbox One has a new customization focused update ready for players.
Hairstyles, which used to be a locked feature on characters, will now be customizable on several staple characters. Players will also be able to see how their characters would look on the court at the matching screen. They can see how the customized characters move and see the unique poses before stepping into the court.
The level cap will be shattered, going from 40 to 100. New level-up rewards will be along the way, and new players and veterans alike will be rewarded in the coming weeks with extra items to boost their gameplay.
The attendance system is also being boosted, granting bigger rewards on day 27 and day 28, including the Ability Card Pack, FreeStyle Pack, FS Points, Intensive Manual, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wild West Online to Launch Into Early Access Alpha in November
- Good news, fans of spaghetti westerns/Wild West Online! The Wild West-themed MMO is coming to the Early Access scene in November!
- The Addams Family Mystery Mansion Launches Globally
- Animoca and Pixowl revealed today that their latest mobile game has arrived in time for Halloween: The Addams Family Mystery Mansion.
- 3D MMORPG Immortal Thrones Now Available on iOS/Android
- Immortal Thrones is a brand-new 3D fantasy MMORPG for mobile devices, and it's officially launched in North Americ and Europe!