3on3 FreeStyle (Xbox) Gets Fall Customization Update
3on3 FreeStyle on Xbox One has a new customization focused update ready for players.
Hairstyles, which used to be a locked feature on characters, will now be customizable on several staple characters. Players will also be able to see how their characters would look on the court at the matching screen. They can see how the customized characters move and see the unique poses before stepping into the court.
The level cap will be shattered, going from 40 to 100. New level-up rewards will be along the way, and new players and veterans alike will be rewarded in the coming weeks with extra items to boost their gameplay.
The attendance system is also being boosted, granting bigger rewards on day 27 and day 28, including the Ability Card Pack, FreeStyle Pack, FS Points, Intensive Manual, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta Dates Announced for The Settlers - Kingdoms of Anteria
- Today Ubisoft® and Blue Byte® announced the Closed Beta dates for The Settlers - Kingdoms of Anteria.
- Black Desert Online to Showcase Archer Class at Twitchcon 2018
- Kakao and Pearl Abyss announced that at Twitchcon 2018, the upcoming Archer Class will be shown off for Black Desert.
- First Strike Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews First Strike, a mobile nuclear war game that simulates modern warfare in a tragic scale.