Discover a world of beauty, magic, and bitter conflict. You are an immortal Daeva. Take flight with celestial wings and fight as never before to save the remains of your world from the sinister Dragon Lords. Explore breathtaking lands, brave challenging group and solo dungeons and claim fortresses for your faction in massive PvP battles. Now, a new chapter in the story of Atreia begins with Dark Betrayal, AION’s latest full-sized, Truly Free content expansion. A sinister threat has emerged and Daevas will need the combined skill of current allies and the power of the new Gunslinger and Songweaver classes to prevail. Brave the new zones, explore expansive dungeons, conquer the darkness!
Experience Deep Customization: With tools available to edit some of the most minute parts of your face, to an engaging class system with 6 primary classes and 10 subclasses, players are sure to make their mark with a character personalized to their liking.
Beautiful Expanding World: With 4 updates under its belt already, Aion continues to expand its mystical world with constant updates adding to the story and gameplay features.
Fast-Track Server: Players looking to skip the grind can experience double experience on the fast-track server.
Expansive Crafting: From alchemy to construction, players are sure to find the usual stand-bys as well as new experiments in the world of MMORPG crafting tools.
Warriors – Specializing in close combat and are notorious for their sheer strength this class is equipped with a variety of swords, maces, and shields. Warriors can transform into front line soldiers as Gladiators or knights known as Templars.
Scouts – Despite their weak armor this class utilizes their speed and agility to get the best of their opponents. Masters of the art of hit and run this class morphs into trained Assassins with an arsenal of poisoned blades, bows, and swords or Rangers skilled in both melee and ranged combat.
Mages – This class uses the elements of water, fire, earth, or wind to destroy their enemies. Mages can transform into Sorcerers capable of damaging magical attacks or powerful Spiritmasters.
Priests – Always a valuable member of any party Priests possess the ability to heal. They can use both long range spells and melee attacks to bring foes down to their knees. Priests morph into Clerics with incredible healing and protection spells or Chanters gifted in boosting the combat skills of their allies.
Muses – Muses study the power of song. Currently Muses may only become Songweavers, which focus on healing and debuffing.
Technists – A new line of classes introduced in 4.0, players focus on using technology to their advantage. Currently Technists may only become Gunslingers, ranged DPS specialists.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NCSoft
- Publisher: NCSoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Impressive Graphics.
- +Aerial combat.
- +Large-scale PvPvE battles.
- -Obtrusive UI.
- -Needlessly Complex Basic Functions.
- -Poorly Optimized Game Engine.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium Core2 Duo 2.9 GHz / AMD AthlonII X2 2.9 GHz or higher
- RAM: At least 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce 9800 GT, AMD Radeon HD 4850 or higher
- HDD: 2 GB Free or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Xbox One Beta Review
- Though this is a closed beta, and a little behind the main game in terms of Gods released, and patched content, it is the exact same game.
- Webzen Announces Update Plans For Archlord And Soul Of The Ultimate Nation
- New updates are in the works for both Archlord and Soul of the Ultimate Nation.
- Dungeonland F2P Review
- Just like in many other coop games, there are a couple of classes that you can choose to use to go through this theme park. Each one of these ...