Aion Echoes of Eternity Expansion Now Live
In the expansion, the Aetheric Field established by Siel is shrinking and the Cataclysm is slowly starting to threaten the existence of Atreia. For the first time ever, players will enter the Tower of Eternity in search of a powerful artifact that could save Atreia, but using this artifact could mean life or death for either Elysea or Asmodae. Players will be thrust into the war of survival between the Elyos and Asmodian armies as they clash around the Tower of Eternity.
- Other highlights from Echoes of Eternity include:
- Increased maximum level: Players can progress to level 75 and become a powerful Archdaeva
- New instances: Archives of Eternity and Drakenseer’s Lair
- New Zones: Norsvold and Iluma
- New weapons and gear including the Boundless item set and Indigo Phoenix item set
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hand of the Gods Launch Review
- SMITE Tactics: Hand of the Gods has come a long way from the time it was conceived to where it is in the full launch.
- SMITE Hosts Ultimate God Weekend
- Hi-Rez Studios is offering players a chance to play all gods for free this weekend, May 30 through June 2.
- Entropia Universe Celebrates 'Sweet 16' With Major Game Update
- Entropia Universe from MindArk is proud to announce it's 16th anniversary recently, and with it came significant updates to gameplay.