Aion Echoes of Eternity Expansion Now Live
In the expansion, the Aetheric Field established by Siel is shrinking and the Cataclysm is slowly starting to threaten the existence of Atreia. For the first time ever, players will enter the Tower of Eternity in search of a powerful artifact that could save Atreia, but using this artifact could mean life or death for either Elysea or Asmodae. Players will be thrust into the war of survival between the Elyos and Asmodian armies as they clash around the Tower of Eternity.
- Other highlights from Echoes of Eternity include:
- Increased maximum level: Players can progress to level 75 and become a powerful Archdaeva
- New instances: Archives of Eternity and Drakenseer’s Lair
- New Zones: Norsvold and Iluma
- New weapons and gear including the Boundless item set and Indigo Phoenix item set
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rogue Life News - New Heroes & Portuguese Language Support
- Glowhow has added three new warriors in its action shooting RPG, Rogue Life, along with new Portuguese language support.
- Guardians of Ember Updates Servers
- Insel Games has announced that they have improved their server structure for Guardians of Ember, recently released in Steam's Early Acces...
- Black Desert Online Impressions - Kuniochi, Ninja, and Siege Warfare
- It's been several months since Black Desert Online released in North America and Europe. In that time the game has had some major updates...