Aion Announces Release Date for New Free Expansion, Upheaval
The North American Aion development team is excited to announce a release date of June 17, 2015, for Aion: Upheaval, the latest Truly Free™ expansion in Aion’s five-year history.
In this free expansion, players will experience a breadth of new content including…
· Two new zones, Cygnea and Enshar, full of never-before-seen creatures and brand new quests.
· Two new raid instances — an ancient fighting ground named Stonespear Reach and Drakensipre Depths, a living prison with a very special prisoner.
· An overhaul to existing skills, a revamped Stigma system, and improved Skill User Interface.
· Incredible new armor and weapon sets, inspired by the new lands discovered in Upheaval.
· The ability to claim bases and areas of land for your legion with the all-new Territory Battles system.
As the Elyos and Asmodians fought amongst themselves to claim territory, Beritra used this distraction to capture the Linkgate Foundry. There, he was able to unlock secrets of dimensional research that would allow passage through the protective veil of Atreia. Though the Daevas had begun to unravel Beritra’s plot, they had not done so soon enough. As mechanized invaders poured into Atreia, the Daevas scrambled to protect their lands. Ravenous machines, powered by Ide, pressed on all fronts but their purpose was far more devious than conquest.
Long buried in shadowed reaches of Katalam and Danaria, the Sealing Stones hummed with ancient commands. Under the cover of the invasion, Beritra managed to destroy the Sealing Stones. With their magic halted, the land under Sarpan, Tiamaranta, Katalam and Danaria began to quake as an ancient island rose from the ocean. A massive tidal wave crashed into Balaurea and broke apart the Reian lands, banishing them forever to the ocean floor.
Now, Beritra seeks a powerful ancient relic in the emerged lands of Cygnea and Enshar. With so much already lost, it is finally time for you to face the Dragon Lord!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heavy Metal Machines Receives Ranked Mode and Gamepad Support
- A free update dropped today for Heavy Metal Machines, the PC vehicular MOBA that adds a pair of exciting features.
- Steam Greenlight On Chopping Block for Valve
- During Steam Dev Days this week, Gabe Newell announced that Valve is planning to make Steam's Greenlight feature "go away."
- New English FLYFF Server Coming December 6
- Webzen has announced the opening of "Meteonyker", a new European server for manga & anime MMO game FLYFF – Fly For Fun.