Dirty Bomb (once under the name Extraction) is a free-to-play multiplayer online first-person shooter (FPS), developed by Splash Damage, the studio behind Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Brink. Designed with a cooperative, team-focus in mind, players will be able to choose from dozens of unique roles and defend or attack key objectives. The game also boasts ECHO, an analytics and telemetry system, which will offer a fair playing field.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 02, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Splash Damage
- Publisher: Splash Damage
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Team focus.
- +Promises balanced playing field.
- +Well-known developer.
- -Poor map design.
- -Support under appreciated in gameplay.
- -No rebalancing during matches if players quit.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Quad Core
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: 512MB - GeForce 7800GTX
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: London has been evacuated, leaving behind rogue squads of mercenaries to gather valuable information left behind. Prepare for intense competition, teamwork, and more in this team-focused shooter from Splash Damage.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Players Decide Combat Arms' Future in First Global Map Creation Contest
- Nexon America announces player map design contest for Combat Arms.
- Star Conflict Introduces Dreadnoughts Update
- Star Conflict Introduces Dreadnoughts Update - New Locations, Maps, Alien Types and more
- Nosgoth Welcomes All to the Legacy of Kain Universe with Open Beta
- Open Beta status means all players worldwide are free-to-play Nosgoth, which pits the resourceful Human faction against their marauding Vampir...