Dirty Bomb (once under the name Extraction) is a free-to-play multiplayer online first-person shooter (FPS), developed by Splash Damage, the studio behind Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Brink. Designed with a cooperative, team-focus in mind, players will be able to choose from dozens of unique roles and defend or attack key objectives. The game also boasts ECHO, an analytics and telemetry system, which will offer a fair playing field.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 02, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Splash Damage
- Publisher: Splash Damage
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Team focus.
- +Promises balanced playing field.
- +Well-known developer.
- -Poor map design.
- -Support under appreciated in gameplay.
- -No rebalancing during matches if players quit.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Quad Core
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: 512MB - GeForce 7800GTX
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: London has been evacuated, leaving behind rogue squads of mercenaries to gather valuable information left behind. Prepare for intense competition, teamwork, and more in this team-focused shooter from Splash Damage.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam Partners with Kongregate
- Kabam announced today that it will be partnering with Kongregate to bring its free-to-play games to a wider audience.
- Magic Elves: Super Evolution Mobile Review
- What do you get when you suddenly decide to rip-off Pokemon and recreate every creature in the franchise into a cute lolicon instead?
- Arctic Combat Begins Closed Beta
- Webzen has announced the beginning of Task Force 613, the first closed beta test for Arctic Combat.