Dirty Bomb is a competitive online multiplayer FPS featuring thrilling parkour traversal and exciting gun-toting action.
London has been hit with the nastiest guerilla tactics in the books, now it’s time to make a choice: will your save the British capital, or aid in its ruin?
►Classified Information: Discover the strengths, weaknesses, and nuances of the two dozen diverse world-class operatives available.
►Runner: Effortlessly maneuver around beautiful maps designed with fast and fluid motion in mind.
►On Your Marks: Tackle a series of tasks in a race against the clock in Objective, or test your best against an enemy team in the mid-game side-swapping Stopwatch mode.
►Calling for Back-Up: Communicate and coordinate with your teammates to achieve victory.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 02, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Splash Damage
- Publisher: WarChest
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Excellent Controls
- +Addictive Gameplay
- +Non-Stop Action
- -Poor Map Design
- -Dwindling Playerbase
- -No Mid-Match Balancing
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.33 GHz Dual Core+
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: 512MB - GeForce 7800GTX+
- HDD: 7 GB
- Description: Dirty Bomb is a competitive online multiplayer FPS featuring thrilling parkour traversal and exciting gun-toting action.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ilya Muromets: Early Access Program Available Today
- 1С Game Studios and the Russian Military Historical Society are excited to announce that the Early Access program for ILYA MUROMETS, a new fl...
- Update 8.5 Details Released for World of Tanks
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced details for Update 8.5, the latest content refresh for its award-...
- tinyBuild PAX South Recap
- f you haven’t heard of tinyBuild, you’ve still probably heard of a few of their titles, particularly Boid and SpeedRunners. Think of tinyB...