Dirty Bomb – First Look
Having recently transitioned over to closed beta on steam, Dirty Bomb sets itself apart from other FPS titles with its flavorful mercenaries and objective based gameplay. Dirty Bomb (once under the name Extraction) is a free-to-play multiplayer online first-person shooter (FPS), developed by Splash Damage, the studio behind Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Brink. Designed with a cooperative, team-focus in mind, players will be able to choose from dozens of unique roles and defend or attack key objectives. The game also boasts ECHO, an analytics and telemetry system, which will offer a fair playing field.
The game is developed by Splash Damage and published by Nexon an is currently in closed beta on steam.
Get more information about Dirty Bomb at the MMOHuts game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Evolve Stage 2 Updated Review
- Evolve is not a new game and has been around for more than a year now.
- Identity V's Innovating 'Duo Hunter' Mode Goes Live in Today's Update
- NetEase announced that the latest update for their asymmetrical hit, Identity V goes live today and with it, a unique way to play the game.
- November 2017 GWENT Open Happening this Weekend
- A $25,000 dollar prize pool awaits the players of the November 2017 GWENT Open, going on this weekend.