Pangya Opens Treasure Hunt
SG Interactive has announced the start of a summer Treasure Hunt for Pangya players.
Players can win treasure hunt dice by playing 9 or 18 rounds of golf on any of Pangya’s courses. These dice can then be rolled to move around an interactive treasure hunt board. Every space on the board has a chance of offering prizes, although spaces are also present which will challenge players to mini-games that will make them lose their progress if they fail. If players land on the spin space, they can win 50,000 Pang, premium club sets, ultra rare costumes, and more. The treasure hunt will last until September 5.
SG Interactive also publishes Grand Chase and Project Blackout.
Pangya Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Frontier Developments announces SteamVR support for Elite Dangerous
- Frontier Developments announced it will support SteamVR and the HTC Vive virtual reality headset in the PC version of Elite Dangerous.
- Camelot Unchained Spirit in the Sky Details Revealed
- Today Mark Jacobs has released a new update hoping to paint a more solid picture of these ethereal additions.
- War Thunder gets ready for Xbox One X
- The very vocal crowd of War Thunder have cried out to see the popular military vehicle game come to Microsoft consoles!