Pangya Opens Treasure Hunt
SG Interactive has announced the start of a summer Treasure Hunt for Pangya players.
Players can win treasure hunt dice by playing 9 or 18 rounds of golf on any of Pangya’s courses. These dice can then be rolled to move around an interactive treasure hunt board. Every space on the board has a chance of offering prizes, although spaces are also present which will challenge players to mini-games that will make them lose their progress if they fail. If players land on the spin space, they can win 50,000 Pang, premium club sets, ultra rare costumes, and more. The treasure hunt will last until September 5.
SG Interactive also publishes Grand Chase and Project Blackout.
Pangya Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- PUBG and FACEIT Partner for Official Competitive Integration
- FACEIT has planned to officially launch PUBG on their platform as of September 28th in Europe, North America and South America.
- Ship of Heroes Announces Upgrade to Engine Version 4.21
- The Ship of Heroes team feels that transparency in regards to what engine version they're using, and why is of the utmost importance.
- Dual Universe Fulfills Kickstarter Promise, Opens Alpha to All Backers
- Novaquark is proud to announce that their Alpha Test for Dual Universe is now in the hands of everyone who donated.