Pangya Opens Treasure Hunt
SG Interactive has announced the start of a summer Treasure Hunt for Pangya players.
Players can win treasure hunt dice by playing 9 or 18 rounds of golf on any of Pangya’s courses. These dice can then be rolled to move around an interactive treasure hunt board. Every space on the board has a chance of offering prizes, although spaces are also present which will challenge players to mini-games that will make them lose their progress if they fail. If players land on the spin space, they can win 50,000 Pang, premium club sets, ultra rare costumes, and more. The treasure hunt will last until September 5.
SG Interactive also publishes Grand Chase and Project Blackout.
Pangya Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40K Carnage: Now available on Google Play
- Roadhouse Interactive Limited, a leading developer and publisher of tablet, smartphone and browser games, today released Warhammer 40,000: Car...
- SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire Reveals "Anarchy in Paradise"
- BioWare and Lucasfilm announced the release of the next chapter in the episodic expansion story for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Mighty Party Review (PC)
- There’s an appeal with games that let you easily jump in, learn the ropes, and just play without going through a tedious tutorial.