Pangya Opens Treasure Hunt
SG Interactive has announced the start of a summer Treasure Hunt for Pangya players.
Players can win treasure hunt dice by playing 9 or 18 rounds of golf on any of Pangya’s courses. These dice can then be rolled to move around an interactive treasure hunt board. Every space on the board has a chance of offering prizes, although spaces are also present which will challenge players to mini-games that will make them lose their progress if they fail. If players land on the spin space, they can win 50,000 Pang, premium club sets, ultra rare costumes, and more. The treasure hunt will last until September 5.
SG Interactive also publishes Grand Chase and Project Blackout.
Pangya Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft: Now available on Mac and Linux
- UK based indie developer Freejam are proud to announce that their F2P PvP robot battle-arena game Robocraft is now available on Mac OS and Lin...
- Spellweaver Card Game Coming to Steam February 1
- Spellweaver, the free to play collectible card game, is proud to announce their official worldwide launch onto Steam.
- Jormungandr, Herald of Ragnarok - SMITE God Review
- Jormungandr is one of the “fan-favorite” gods that we received this year - a part of SMITE’s dedication to bring those requested gods to...