Dirty Bomb – Five Years of Dirty Bomb
After five years, Dirty Bomb is going free to play, and they also announced they are ceasing updating the game. The game will be fully free to play, and servers will be up through the rest of 2019. Any decisions regarding after 2019 have not been made or announced as of yet. The final full patch notes are below. All RADs players own will be converted to credits, back catalogue items were reintroduced, and the number of credits gained was upped by a large amount.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40k Regicide Releases May 5 on Steam Early Access
- A fresh take on the Warhammer universe
- Darwin Project Announces Second and Final Open Beta
- Darwin Project has announced that its second, and final, open beta will take place this weekend.
- DC Comics Mobile RPG 'DC Unchained' Launches Today
- 4:33 Inc has announced that DC Unchained is now available on the App Store and Google Play in 13 countries.