Dirty Bomb – Five Years of Dirty Bomb
After five years, Dirty Bomb is going free to play, and they also announced they are ceasing updating the game. The game will be fully free to play, and servers will be up through the rest of 2019. Any decisions regarding after 2019 have not been made or announced as of yet. The final full patch notes are below. All RADs players own will be converted to credits, back catalogue items were reintroduced, and the number of credits gained was upped by a large amount.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation: End of March 2014 Update
- On April 1st, The Repopulation Dev Team has posted a new development recap for March 2014, with some rather interesting changes.
- Marvel Future Fight: Now Available
- Marvel Future Fight: Now Available - New action-packed RPG brings the Marvel Universe to mobile devices
- Rangers of Oblivion Begins Pre-Registration on Android and iOS
- Rangers of Oblivion, Yoozoo's upcoming monster hunting MMORPG, is now available to pre-register on Android/iOS phones.