Dirty Bomb – Five Years of Dirty Bomb
After five years, Dirty Bomb is going free to play, and they also announced they are ceasing updating the game. The game will be fully free to play, and servers will be up through the rest of 2019. Any decisions regarding after 2019 have not been made or announced as of yet. The final full patch notes are below. All RADs players own will be converted to credits, back catalogue items were reintroduced, and the number of credits gained was upped by a large amount.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds of Magic Officially Released
- Wastelands Interactive developers managed not only to fund the title successfully but also kept their promise given to gamers and delivered Wo...
- Face Your Fears in KingsRoad’s Halloween Event Series Starting Today
- KingsRoad will see the special Soulstone in-game event hit the land of Alderstone next week.
- Dragomon Hunter Celebrates Christmas
- Dragomon Hunter celebrates milestones and holiday events live now for Christmas.