Dirty Bomb – Five Years of Dirty Bomb
After five years, Dirty Bomb is going free to play, and they also announced they are ceasing updating the game. The game will be fully free to play, and servers will be up through the rest of 2019. Any decisions regarding after 2019 have not been made or announced as of yet. The final full patch notes are below. All RADs players own will be converted to credits, back catalogue items were reintroduced, and the number of credits gained was upped by a large amount.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Join Respen's Marvelous Game in Neverwinter - April Fool's Event
- Perfect World Entertainment announces a special limited-time event for Neverwinter's April Fool's.
- Guardians of Ember Announces December Early Access
- Runewaker’s Hack’N’Slash MMO Guardians of Ember will launch on the 13th of December via Steam Early Access.
- Zoo 2: Animal Park Now Available as a Browser Game
- Zoo 2: Animal Park, formerly only available on mobile devices is now officially a browser game with cross-platform play.