Weekly Recap #280 Mar. 7th – Warframe, Overwatch, EoS & More!
MMOHuts Weekly Recap #280 Mar. 7th – Warframe, Overwatch, EoS & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Path of Exile, Black Desert, Overwatch, Paragon, Blade & Soul, Tera, Echo of Soul, Dragomon Hunter, Vindictus, Warframe, Robocraft, Fable Legends & Gigantic!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending March 7th, 2016 (Feb. 29th – Mar. 7th).
Path of Exile launches its Ascendancy Expansion and Perandus Challenge Leagues:
Black Desert launched with a couple of major bugs:
Overwatch announces its early access, open beta, and official launch dates:
Paragon Announces Early Access Date and Free Hero Philosophy:
Blade & Soul’s second major content update, Unchained is now live:
Tera releases its new Dawnfall update featuring new high level content:
Dragomon Hunter drops a hefty update introducing a new class, new maps & more:
Vindictus Season 3 Episode 4 arrives introducing a new battle area and Raid:
Warframe brings in the Sands of Inaros update:
Robocraft releases a new update introducing loadouts and modules:
Microsoft decides to shut down Fable Legends and Lionhead Studios:
Gigantic Closed Beta 5 Adds New Map and Hero:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Petroglyph Launches Battle For Graxia With New Replay Mode and More
- Petroglyph® today announced that its Free-to-Play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, Battle for Graxia™, has launched with a new ...
- Tribes Ascend previews major update
- Hi-Rez Studios has revealed plans for the next major update for Tribes Ascend.
- New EverQuest: Rain of Fear Video
- EverQuest will be launching Rain of Fear, its 14th expansion, tomorrow.